Richard Dawkins Rant Over ThorCl

Doesn't sound like Dawkins but while we're on the topic, he is one of the most arrogant, narrow minded, ignorant, waste of of space human beings on the planet!!!!

Doesn't sound like Dawkins but while we're on the topic, he is one of the most arrogant, narrow minded, ignorant, waste of of space human beings on the planet!!!!
Dawkins isn't bad, I have no idea where people get this impression. Most of the people who thinks he's an anti-religious firebrand are simply getting caught up with how the media often frames him, even though that isn't the case. He didn't even care for the title of his documentary 'The Root of All Evil' because he doesn't think that about religion and is merely frusterated with how religion is affecting the teaching of science in the classroom; no more, no less.

Dawkins really gets under your skin, huh? I don't understand how, but um, okay.

Dawkins isn't bad, I have no idea where people get this impression. Most of the people who thinks he's an anti-religious firebrand are simply getting caught up with how the media often frames him, even though that isn't the case. He didn't even care for the title of his documentary 'The Root of All Evil' because he doesn't think that about religion and is merely frusterated with how religion is affecting the teaching of science in the classroom; no more, no less.

No, he thinks his theory is fact and everything else is fantasy and make believe. I am not a religious person, in fact I have no beliefs but I have seen his programs and he does hate everything that doesn't tie in with his beliefs.

Dawkins really gets under your skin, huh? I don't understand how, but um, okay.

See above :)

No, he thinks his theory is fact and everything else is fantasy and make believe. I am not a religious person, in fact I have no beliefs but I have seen his programs and he does hate everything that doesn't tie in with his beliefs.

See above :)

The Selfish Gene Theory or Evolutionary Theory? One of those IS a scientific fact and not "his" theory. Can you guess which?

What are you guys upset about? This is a gag. It's comedy.

Did time warp? I feel like I commented in this thread before and yet there is no evidence of it.

Weird.

I suppose my anti-religion stance in a thread about religion probably had nothing to do with it.

:o

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Dawkins is arrogant, but I can never totally hate someone who's anti-religion.

I'm a big, BIG Dawkins fan. And I found this pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"