• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Richard Donner announces Goonies Sequel

How well did we expect them all to age anyway?

How well did we expect them all to age anyway?

Kerri Green seems to have aged the best of them. I had a huge crush on her in The Goonies and Lucas when I was a kid and that reunion video reignited it.

Also, it's been six years since Brolin was cast in the MCU and I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that Thanos was a Goonie.

I really hope this doesn't happen. I don't need more 80's revivals thrown at me. Maybe you could do something interesting of children being grown up but the cynic in me very much doubts that. It will be this over reverent movie treating the adventure like it was the greatest thing to happen in their lives.

The Goonies cast have aged very well. I’m still on the fence if they should ever do a sequel or not. Like Spielberg said, the bar is set really high

Nice to see that the actor who played Data is getting back into acting. Would be cool to see him back as Shorty in Indiana Jones 5

If they have a really good script then I would be down for a sequel. I think they kicked around the idea of the original cast's kids being the new Goonies who go on an adventure to save their home town before/parents livelihoods in a sequel.

Lawyer Chunk is pretty funny irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"