Ridin’ with Biden

If you think China and Russia will play fair, you're wrong.

When African countries can't pay China back for infrastructure they have to give up airports and other assets to the CCP. And China has been buying up African media companies for at least a decade. Why? To basically control the African public. Russia isn't helping with civil war. They're playing king maker to determine the winner and control their leaders.

None of this is charity and nothing is for free.

China and Russia don't even treat their own citizens fairly nor give them autonomy. They think even less of the African people. Trusting any dictatorship for greater self-determination is foolish to say the least.

"When China and Russia get worse"

Lmao, the only way they can get worse is be committing genocide which they already do to an extent to Ukrainians and the Uyghur people. Africa will get a taste if they resist.

Lastly yes Africans aren't dumb but their leaders are corrupt and once bought out by imperialist, they oppress and exploit their own people.

I think that the best thing you can do, instead of listening to me or listening to other Westerners, is look for African and Asian and Latin American sources or at least people who have spent time there and read in their own words why they want competition between the West and the East rather than pure domination by the West.

For what it's worth a fundamental difference between the West and BRICS is that the latter is at an earlier stage of capitalist development. Wealth there is accumulated from increased production, building factories and farms and skills, as opposed to financial speculation and "rent seeking". So they have an interest in actually increasing economic capacity.

Last edited:
I fear that in the long term the most impactful legacy of Biden will have been ending the COVID emergency. Once Trump was no longer in power a lot of people stopped treating COVID seriously, and now we're getting wave after wave of variants.

It is the case that the post-Omicron strains don't destroy the lungs not kill people as much, but they still seem to cause damage to the immune system, the central nervous system and the brain. And the damage is cumulative with repeat COVID infections.

Here's a doctor discussing the brain damage. We have all heard about brain fog and lower IQ, but here he's arguing that cumulative COVID infections will also lower empathy.

This seems rather disastrous. And we didn't deal with it adequately. The mRNA vaccines sold in the USA are of low quality, and we never had a proper comparative study of other vaccines from Russia, China, Cuba, Turkey, etc. There is no national ventilation policy, we should be installing HEP-UV filters in every classroom, daycare, church room, airport, shopping mall, and corporate meeting room in the country, encouraging open windows, etc. We're not. The CDC is telling people to wash their hands even though COVID is airborne. Covid tests are not subsidized and cost $20/each. Biden is bragging that people are going to the office even when they're sick.

What I suspect will happen is that people will keep accumulating infections, even one a year, and gradually lose their immune systems, IQ, and empathy. We're seeing a rise in shingles, and soon we may see a rise in cancers.

Last edited:
Scary stuff. But I blame Trump for mishandling the initial outbreak, trying yo might lighter of it than it was. I'm not so sure about our vaccines being weak, certainly not against the ones made by China from articles I've read. Truth is its a tough virus all around.

Scary stuff. But I blame Trump for mishandling the initial outbreak, trying yo might lighter of it than it was. I'm not so sure about our vaccines being weak, certainly not against the ones made by China from articles I've read. Truth is its a tough virus all around.

The best I can recommend, and I wish I knew more:

Open windows whenever possible.
Hep-UV filters in your office and home if you can afford it.
Well fitting N95 masks in crowded places like airports -- I think they're making a comeback.
Vitamin D3 supplements (not convincingly proven unfortunately)
Get the Novavax vaccine, it's based on more traditional and vindicated technology than the mRNA vaccines.

Schools really, really need to double or triple down on critical thinking and teaching how to spot the lies politicians speak.

Schools really, really need to double or triple down on critical thinking and teaching how to spot the lies politicians speak.
Big time. Along with how to spot the early stages of a fascist take over. :(

Interesting article.

California is in a bind, a low minimum wage means basic workers can't live, and a high minimum wage means businesses go under.

Truth is they're stuck. The underlying issue is that California is expensive. Rent and housing are absurdly expensive, and so is everything else. So the place is not viable. They passed rules like proposition 13 to protect the rich.

The "solution" of the people in charge is to have masses of undocumented workers labour in slave-like conditions, thereby subsidizing the lifestyles of Facebook workers, etc. Think nannies from Honduras making $800/week under the table to watch the kids. They get no pension, no security, nothing.

In the long run, an economy with a high cost of living cannot compete, so California will simply decline.

I've taken that Baltimore bridge that collapsed many times. Good thing it collapsed around 2am otherwise there might be hundreds of deaths.

This will be really bad news for the local population as it will lead to increased congestion, and it may take a very long time to build a new bridge. American no longer prioritizes infrastructure, and even if it did Baltimore is a 61% African American city so it wouldn't get to the front or even middle of the line.

Baltimore will get the same treatment as Katrina (Bush Jr), Flint (Obama), Puerto Rico (Trump), and Maui (Biden).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"