Ridin’ with Biden

It was the biggest, strongest, most powerful fundraiser EVER. No one has ever seen a fundraiser like this. When the fundraisers heard about this, they said "OMG. That's incredible. It's unbelievable. I've never seen anything like this. No one has ever seen anything this incredibly strong. I don't know how you did this. No one in history has ever been able to do this."

It was really incredibly strong and powerful.

I might have stanned for Kennedy if he hadn't come out as a Zionist simp.

I guess from his case it might be necessary to appeal to wealthy Americans, who all support the empire. I'm not sure if that's the best strategy for him.

A rare step in the positive direction, but the Biden administration is reducing means testing for free school lunches.

The article points out that a few rich kids will get free lunches, but I think that's fine. It is impossible to have perfectly calibrated means testing, which in practice always excludes some deserving people, creates a lot of political bureaucracy, and removes political support from the upper middle class.

The WSJ is out of touch, they think that every household that makes six figures is "wealthy".

Obamacare once cost Democrats elections. Now Biden’s hoping to win on it.​

Democrats used to struggle to defend the ACA. Now even Trump, who pushed repeal, scrambles when accused of wanting to end it.

Because they know Trump has no replacement healthcare plan like promised last time. Hes stupid to even try it.

His promises are like everything else he says: lies. He and Republicans had years, absolute years of time to come up with an alternative. Then the curtain pulled back and they had nothing. Just like they always do when it comes to their promises to "fix" something.

His promises are like everything else he says: lies. He and Republicans had years, absolute years of time to come up with an alternative. Then the curtain pulled back and they had nothing. Just like they always do when it comes to their promises to "fix" something.

I thought that it was embarrassing when the "brilliant" Paul Ryan couldn't replace Obamacare, in spite of having two years with a triple majority. He spent a decade arguing for an alternative.

2020 national exit poll for ages 18-29 (17% of all voters)
Biden 60% Trump 36%

2022 national exit poll for ages 18-29 (12% of all voters)
Democrats 63% Republicans 35%

2020 national exit poll for ages 18-29 (17% of all voters)
Biden 60% Trump 36%

2022 national exit poll for ages 18-29 (12% of all voters)
Democrats 63% Republicans 35%

Good. I hope most of them are Democrats.

“The Biden White House has betrayed the central tenet of Easter—which is the resurrection of Jesus Christ,” Johnson wrote on X. “Banning sacred truth and tradition—while at the same time proclaiming Easter Sunday as ‘Transgender Day’—is outrageous and abhorrent. The American people are taking note.”

He apparently hadn’t bothered to check that event’s history, either—which included rules that have been in place since 1978. The previous administration, helmed by Donald Trump, also upheld the ban on religious imagery in the contest.

Transgender people aren’t invisible because of Easter and Jesus.

Johnson and Trump’s true religion is one of lying for their personal gain.

The FL Democratic infrastructure is a bit incompetent at campaigns (just see them screwing up ballots in Miami or cancelling the 2024 primaries which led to Democrats losing elections held on the same day and many other issues) and ‘Florida Man’ isn’t just a stereotype since the state was last won by Democrats. There’s much swimming against the current going on down there in terms of flipping the state.

It’s more that they can get Trump to waste money in his new home state.

Last edited:
I wonder how I'd feel about this election if I were 24 years old. Apparently a lot of them are supporting Trump, which is surprising:

Former President Trump is leading President Biden 47% to 40% among voters 18-34 in swing states. This is a significant shift from the last presidential cycle when Biden won 61% of voters under 30.

Young Voters Are More Concerned With the Economy. That’s Bad for Biden

I get it, they're inheriting a vastly worse economy than any of Gen Y, Gen X, never mind the pampered Boomers inherited. Houses, health care, food, education, daycare, cost several times more in real terms, employment opportunities are lower, and all they get from older generations are condescension and self righteousness rooted in out of touch obliviousness.

here's a young Wal Mart greeter:

THat said as far as I can tell none of Kennedy, Trump, or Biden give a **** or useful solutions. I think if I were that age I'd sit it out or just hire against the incumbent wherever I lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"