Ridley Scott? George Clooney?Marvel Studios?

No matter how cute a girl is, there is always someone, somewhere who is tired of ****ing her.

Clooney collects ****s like you and I collect comics. Just cause he picked up an issue of Howard the Duck doesn't mean it's in his pull box.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

But.... but... She's one of the ugliest things on Earth.

I didn't like any of the Oceans, Out of Sight, Peacemaker, Leatherheads, 3 Kings, B&R (though all hated it)...I'll stop because I think he gets too much credit as an actor but he actually does deserve some credit as a writer and director.

Clooney could be a villain for all we know...but this is all made up crap like the Eddie Murphy as the Riddler stuff.

*Head down, raises head, starts to speak but stops, drops head again, gives a little smile, gathers his thoughts, raises head then speaks*

I liked 'Out of Sight' and 'Peacemaker'.

The villain speculation is cool. I can see George playing Count Nefaria rather easily. The Grim Reaper, too. Maybe even Immortus...the possibilities are definitely there.

(That little bit in the beginning was my Clooney impression. Howdjalikeit?)

Almost everyone chooses not to look at the Paris Hilton reference :funny:

What would be the point? She isn't going to be in a Marvel movie and that's what this board is about. So George is banging some herp-ridden skank...what else is new? At least he's (at least halfway) straight.

I know. It's unsettling.:csad:

If she's attached to something, big or small or cameo, i don't want to hear everyone *****ing calling it random.:o

I don't know why everyone is dissin Paris Hilton. She is a beautiful human being, on the outside and inside.

Maybe in her goth attire in Repo! The Genetic Opera

I honestly don't think I'd hate her as much if she tried learning how to do things or train herself, but she's just annoying.

Wanna know what would be more awesome? If they are revamping the FF franchise and casting Clooney as Reed! :ff:

*Head down, raises head, starts to speak but stops, drops head again, gives a little smile, gathers his thoughts, raises head then speaks*

I liked 'Out of Sight' and 'Peacemaker'.

The villain speculation is cool. I can see George playing Count Nefaria rather easily. The Grim Reaper, too. Maybe even Immortus...the possibilities are definitely there.

(That little bit in the beginning was my Clooney impression. Howdjalikeit?)

That's pretty much it just add that flirty smirk after he's done with a sentence and you got it.

As for him as Reed, that would be a good move for Marvel but they don't have the rights yet.

Scott would fit a film like Dr. Strange much better then avengers, and if clooney got in on something i have no idea who he should play, maybe dr. strange

Ridley Scott + Nick Fury solo movie = Me s****ing my pants.

I'm having a hard time picturing Clooney as any Marvel character....

What about Ridley Scott directing a Immortal Iron Fist film, with Clooney as a older Orson Randall and Charlie Hunnam as Daniel Rand? Scott's style would suit a Iron Fist movie perfectly IMO. You'd have your epic panning shots of the Himalayas and Thailand and what not, and brutal fight scenes.

^^that sounds pretty awesome. although I would like to see Ridley direct the Avengers.

What has one liners got to do with anything?

And apparently Clooney is a really humble guy.

What it has to do with anything is that they have more talent in a single line then he can have in a whole script or career for that matter.

This is proven by who their one liners have withstood the test of time.

Do you think 40-50 years from now anyone is going to remember anything George Cloney said????

Do you think he will have any memerable scenes or one liners like the actors mentioned above???Nawww!!!! there is just no comparison and there shouldn't eve be one suggested.

As far as him being a humble guy.Now I ask you what does that have to do with acting????

If he is humble great he might be a cool guy to hang out with but again what does that have to do with being an actor????

Unless he is just acting humble and I can see that.

Because even at that he does an aweful job.

He needs to go back to T.V. send him back to E.R. or better yet send him back to Roseanne.I got it send him back to the Facts of life.

Humble=Great guy.
Actor=Average.

Well I said he is humble because of your joke convo he would be having with Paris shows that you think he is arrogant and love's himself. I was merely saying that apparently he is one of the most down to earth guys in Hollywood.

And anyway, he is a good actor. Yea he has done some absolute crap movies, but so has everyone. His work in Dusk till Dawn, Syriana, Michael Clayton, O Brother where art thou? and even Burn After Reading proves this. You have the same line of thought as the people who diss DiCaprio and Jolie, saying they are only famous because of their looks and what not. When it is a load of bollox.

And I might be going out on a limb here, but one liners usually have to do with the writers, not the actors. Sure it all depends on how the actor delivers it, but it's not all up to the actor.

"Well your best better get a hell of a lot ****ing better, or you are gonna feel a hell of a lot ****ing worse!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"