Road Trip 2: Beer Pong

Jolly Rolly

Civilian
Reaction score
Because you deman........awww forget it!

Title: Road Trip II: Beer Pong
Starring: Preston Jones
Released: 11th August 2009
SRP: Prices TBC

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has announced rated and unrated editions of Road Trip II: Beer Pong for the 11th August. The rated edition will include 3 featurettes ("On the Road to Victory - The Making of Road Trip - Beer Pong", "Get Your Balls Wet - The Essentials of Beer Pong", "In the Buff - Filming a Mini-Concert"), 8 deleted scenes, and bloopers. The unrated edition will include all that, plus 2 additional featurettes ("In the Buff - Filming a Mini-Concert", "The Bodacious Babes of Ta Ta's").

roadtripbeerpongr1art1.jpg

roadtripbeerpongr1art2.jpg

Why why why must we be subjugated to this crap? the first one was okay but I would've preferred Sean William Scott in a cameo instead of DJ Qualls.

Plus on the cover there's a *****ebag that looks like Ashton Kutcher.

I'm surprised they didn't get Tom Green to come back.

This is all my best friend watches these type movies. While we were playing poker the other day I was subjected to the prequel to Van Wilder.

Yeah there is and the acting is horrible. The only thing the movie is good for is the eye candy in it.

Wow, those are some utterly stupid looking faces.

The only thing that is worth watching in these kind of movies is the boobs, so are there any in this crappy-looking movie?

The only thing that is worth watching in these kind of movies is the boobs, so are there any in this crappy-looking movie?

I'm sure there are, that's why it's unrated, boobs. Do these movies really make money though? I know they're incredibly cheap to produce, but do people actually buy them? I'm also kind of mystified by the focus on Beer Pong recently, it seems to be everywhere, but of all the drinking games I played in college, this one never came up.

OK, the first movie had a plot. What is the plot of this one...Beer Pong?

I never got the point of drinking games. If you wanna get ****ed up, just get ****ed up. I guess since I'm not a drinker I'm not too down with the nuances of them and what not.

Wow, what a surprise that DJ Qualls is the only cast member returning. I'm surprised he was able to fit this in, what with his extremely loaded schedule and all.

OK, the first movie had a plot. What is the plot of this one...Beer Pong?

I never got the point of drinking games. If you wanna get ****ed up, just get ****ed up. I guess since I'm not a drinker I'm not too down with the nuances of them and what not.

I think it's mostly just to add to the social element of drinking

I hate these movies....so, so much. Infact, in general I despise college humor.

:facepalm

Road Trip 1 was great. This **** looks like something akin to Epic Movie and Date Movie. :down:

HAHA DJ Qualls has no career so he came back.

I really never got this game. I find that people get unbelievably obnoxious and annoying when playing.

Now I attribute this game with those characteristics, so yeah never played this game, never will. Really hope it disappears into obscurity...

As for the movie, well I don't think much needs to be said.

I'm sure there are, that's why it's unrated, boobs. Do these movies really make money though? I know they're incredibly cheap to produce, but do people actually buy them?
Probably, otherwise there wouldn't be so many American Pie movies after the third movie.

To me, these seem like movies you and you're friends watch on a friday night when you got no where to go and just wanna get drunk.

why do these movies always have really bad shopped together covers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"