Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Soundtrack Revealed

Hunger is so badass.

Also instrument's of destruction playing as Megatron shouts die, is wonderful.

That would be much better. I would also add Motorhead, Type O Negative, Monster Magnet, Buckcherry, Sebastian Bach, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold (who were supposed to be on the first movie soundtrack) and IRON ****IN' MAIDEN!!! :woot:

I would've liked to have had Black Lab's 'Transformers Theme' on this, too.

Unfortunately, AC/DC never do compilations/soundtracks. :csad:

Dont forget Maximum Overdrive :cwink: but yea an AC/DC song would have easily worked in a TF movie easily imo, too bad it didnt happen this go round.

^ Oh ****. I was wrong. They were also on soundtrack to 'The Last Actin Hero". :)

Last edited:
I've just looked this up on Amazon and it looks like Mastodon (sorry LightningFlash) and Dead By Sunrise aren't on it. They've been replaced with All-American Rejects's "Real World" and Avenged Sevenfold's "Almost Easy".

I've just looked this up on Amazon and it looks like Mastodon (sorry LightningFlash) and Dead By Sunrise aren't on it. They've been replaced with All-American Rejects's "Real World" and Avenged Sevenfold's "Almost Easy".

Please say it isnt so:whatever: yea its not like we never hear AAR enough on the radio or anything, great just what TF's needs, college music. Avenged Sevenfold Im fine with though :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"