RPG Instant Messenging Question/Info thread!

Blacklight

Revamped and Renegade.
Reaction score
(If anyone sees a problem with the existance of this thread, then MB feel free to delete.:up:)

Recently, I have decided to re-download the Yahoo Instant Message service because I figured it'd be convenient to have one for my role-playing and to save some space in my PM box, but the problem is, I have yet to add that many of you because A) I can't find your information, or B) I might not have the same messenger because you may have MSN or AIM. So I thought, why isn't there a thread where us RPers can post our addresses/information so we can add each other, or ask a question regarding some technical difficulties or how to download an instant messenger or ask for some reccomendations about which messenger to download, or just plain let someone know you've added them or let them know you're online and ask them to join you (Lost count of how many times I've seen a post like "Why aren't you on MSN?" :funny::woot::ikyn), because Instant Messenging seems to have now become very important in planning and discussing our Role-Playing, and a thread like this could be very useful for people who want to integrate it into their RPGing.

What do you guys think?

Because I kinda had a question about how to get MSN too, but I don't have an MSN email address and wanted to know if it is neccessary like it is with Yahoo.

MSN works with yahoo, hotmail, and gmail in my experience. Probably works with a lot more too.

I've got them all!

*cues Pokemon music*

And they are very helpful, though hardly anyone IMs me anymore *glares* :p

Yeah I just got Yahoo Messenger not long ago.

Username: TreyzeeX

Add me peoples! ( Especially those who would like to collaborate in RPG's and such. ;p )

I would give you all my MSN handle, but that would mean I'd have to, potentially, talk to you. So that's not going to happen. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"