Salma Hayek...pregnant?!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070309/ap_en_ce/people_salma_hayek_6

NEW YORK - Next up for Salma Hayek is a wedding — and a baby carriage. The 40-year-old actress is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and is pregnant with their first child, her spokeswoman, Cari Ross, said Friday in a statement. No further details were provided.

The Mexico-born Hayek has starred in films such as "Frida," "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over" and "After the Sunset." She is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty," in which she recently guest starred as a two-faced magazine editor.

Pinault is chairman and chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.

Hayek received an Oscar nomination for her role in 2002's "Frida."

Lucky son a of *****.

Does this means her boobs will get even bigger?

Does this means her boobs will get even bigger?

That kid of hers is gonna be a lucky bastard! He's gonna be breast-feeding till the age of 20. :o

And, look at the f--ker who got her pregnant:
it_pinault.jpg

Don't you just wanna kick him in the face?

I'm glad Salma is pregnant. She is 40. She should have already had kids. But, why that guy? Of all the guys she could have chosen she went with him?!

So what? She's pregnant. Women do that occasionally. It's no big deal.

That kid of hers is gonna be a lucky bastard! He's gonna be breast-feeding till the age of 20. :o

it_pinault.jpg

he's got a smidge of Jay Mohr there.

Yeah iheard about this a few days but didn't figure people would really care if i made a thread. So i just wanted until Catman made one and he did.

it_pinault.jpg

That's the guiy?! Really him? Who the hell did he pull that off? How are these below avrage looking guys getting these hot ass women?! That seems to be a trend of late in Hollywood.

Dude most be loaded as hell or something.

So what? She's pregnant. Women do that occasionally. It's no big deal.

The milk in her breasts will feed an entire third-world country! :o

he's got a smidge of Jay Mohr there.

Its Mohr's granddaddy! ;)

i just wanted until Catman made one and he did.

:cmad:

That's the guiy?! Really him? Who the hell did he pull that off? How are these below avrage looking guys getting these hot ass women?!

As Mel Brooks would say, "Its good to be the King."

Speedball wanted to get Hayek pregnant

I must kill Pinault.
We will have a climatic lightsaber duel at the top of the Eiffel tower.

Here's the before picture:
Salma_Hayek.jpg

Lets see what she'll look like in a few months.

it_pinault.jpg

You gotta be ****in kidding me :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"