• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Salma Hayek...pregnant?!

I'm right here.
Oh...You mean THAT Matt.

Salma must have been REALLY drunk to do that gnome.

Besides Edward Norton, who else did Salma date?

ooooWEEE!!
*slaps knee*
you know someone had fun making THAT baby!
:up:

Besides Edward Norton, who else did Salma date?

Matthew Perry and Ed Burns.

40 for her and 44 for him is a little too old to be having kids or getting married. That should be left for the younger folk.

Still, at least she's marrying someone older than her so that matches up a little better. However, hopefully it won't be a real big weddding. Just something small. Bigger weddings should be left for younger people who are starting their lives together and have their whole life ahead of them. Not middle-aged individuals.

I'm still surprised at how she got pregnant. Most women her age are going through menopause I would think. She's very pretty for her age, but at 40, she's probably beginning the downside of her life, and he's 4 years into it.

That's it? Damn! Scarlett Johansson gets 10x more action than that in one month!
Scarlett Johansson admitted to having sexual relations with Benicio Del Toro on a SKI lift... i don't know if being a ****e is a reputation one should be proud of?!:huh:

on a ski lift?
that's not kinky that's just unsanitary.

oh gawd! you just made me think about something.
if a wet tongue sticks to the lift then......

oh god!

oh dear god!

oh gawd! you just made me think about something.
if a wet tongue sticks to the lift then......

oh god!

oh dear god!
egggggZACTLY!!!
think about it mang!!
there were all KINDS of fluids going on to facilitate the stickyness of MANY other body parts.
i swear, sometimes i just look in the mirror and think "you should be a sex scientist".:o

Scarlett Johansson admitted to having sexual relations with Benicio Del Toro on a SKI lift... i don't know if being a ****e is a reputation one should be proud of?!:huh:

I thought it was Oral Sex in an elevator with Benicio. That's how she got the reputation for swallowing.

salma.jpg

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"