• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Salma Hayek...pregnant?!

that is SO true.
only *****ing products prop themselves up on their elbows like that.:o
pfft... i wouldn't let that guy stick ANYTHING in MEH!

Not even millions of dollars?

That kid of hers is gonna be a lucky bastard! He's gonna be breast-feeding till the age of 20. :o

And, look at the f--ker who got her pregnant:
it_pinault.jpg

Don't you just wanna kick him in the face?

Here's the kicker, in that pic he's saying "My penis is this big"

That kid of hers is gonna be a lucky bastard! He's gonna be breast-feeding till the age of 20. :o

it_pinault.jpg

i have the utmost respect for that man, it just goes to show that even the ugly blokes have a shot with the extremley hot chicks

theres hope:woot:

i have the utmost respect for that man, it just goes to show that even the ugly blokes have a shot with the extremley hot chicks

theres hope:woot:

Money can make Quasimodo beautiful to some hot exotic chick.

All I want to know is: was this an intentional pregnancy? I cant believe that Salma Hayek looked at this guy and said, "Yes. Yes, this is the man I choose to have a child with."

Lucky son a of *****.

it_pinault.jpg

He looks like he's had enough.

That lucky son of a *****

I'm glad Salma is pregnant. She is 40. She should have already had kids. But, why that guy? Of all the guys she could have chosen she went with him?!

That's the guiy?! Really him? Who the hell did he pull that off? How are these below avrage looking guys getting these hot ass women?! That seems to be a trend of late in Hollywood.

Dude most be loaded as hell or something.

I'm surprised some of you aren't lauding this guy as an international hero. If he can bag a beautiful girl then there may be hope for some of you, yet.

jag

All I want to know is: was this an intentional pregnancy? I cant believe that Salma Hayek looked at this guy and said, "Yes. Yes, this is the man I choose to have a child with."

Excellent question! Lets contact Billy Bush so he can ask for us.

I'm surprised some of you aren't lauding this guy as an international hero. If he can bag a beautiful girl then there may be hope for some of you, yet.

jag

And hope for jag as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"