Santa Clarita Diet (Netflix) - Starring Drew Barrymore/Timothy Olyphant

I think my favorite line from the entire show is:

"I know we have to kill people today, but we have to be parents everyday!"

Renewed for season 3

Netflix has renewed “Santa Clarita Diet” for a third season.

The new season will see the return of cast members Drew Barrymore, Timothy Olyphant, Liv Hewson, and Skyler Gisondo. The 10-episode third season is slated to launch in 2019.

Olyphant and Barrymore star as suburbanite real estate agents Joel and Sheila, who stuck in a bit of a rut until Sheila starts undergoing some changes that leave her craving human flesh. But while Sheila is different from the woman Joel married, the two are committed to making their marriage work, even if that means committing various murders to sate Sheila’s new undead desires.

That's great news! Really enjoyed both seasons so far.

Finally got around to watching this and I'm loving it. Feels like it was tailored made for me. Gory zombie hijinks peppered with pitch black comedy.

Season 3 trailer was released today. Can't post here due to language though.

y1lax9I.jpg

Just started watching S3, and it’s great so far! So many twists and turns!

I was a little bummed that
Gary was recast, but then they revealed Alan Tyduk replaced Fillion! Awesome for Firefly fans! :D

Olymphant is the F-ing man. Deadwood, Justified and now this. I can't wait to see him in the new Tarantino flick.

Just started watching S3, and it’s great so far! So many twists and turns!

I was a little bummed that
Gary was recast, but then they revealed Alan Tyduk replaced Fillion! Awesome for Firefly fans! :D
oh really, i didn't even notice that.

Finished up season three at the weekend and loved it. Everyone got their fair share of crazy and it was funny as hell.

Don't leave us hanging! Please renew for a fourth season Netflix! :D

I loved the first two seasons and currently watching episode 3 of the third season. I got to tell ya, this season is going to be rough to get through with all the religious and messiah bull****. That cop was cool last season but quickly became annoying only one episode in.

That sucks. WTF is wrong with Netflix?
I think it could be due to actors' salary. They will be due to get paid even more after 3 seasons. I think netflix is (rightly) trying to be more sustainable in the long term in view of competition and not wanting to raise subscription fees even higher.

Can't blame them..... Thats why i prefer if netflix invests more on actual production that stars. There is no need to get in will smith, the obamas...etc. Just cast extremely good actors who have not made it big and spend $$$ on production.

Ok, this final season picked up around episode 4 or 5. Both Barrymore and Olyphant are great in this but Olyphant takes the cake as far as making me laugh. Having seen him in Deadwood (one of my favorite shows) and Justified this was quite a different role for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"