Satellite spots light show in the middle of the ocean

It's no surprise to me. Cthulhu is just about to wake up, Halloween is almost here and the stars are nearly in alignment.

It's no surprise to me. Cthulhu is just about to wake up, Halloween is almost here and the stars are nearly in alignment.

Zod damnit... You beat me to the punch Piper. :oldrazz:

He is kinda the go to Cthuy guy around here.

Great, there goes any chance of James Cameron ever making that battle angel movie :o

Hey DS, maybe it's Sharkshark.

Hey DS, maybe it's Sharkshark.

Hah... SharkShark needs no light. If anything, it's black heart actually absorbs ambient light making it DARKER. If not Cthuy, or SharkShark (Double S is what I call him, but then again, we went to school together) my money is on Namor and or Aquaman up to their usual shenanigans.

Aquaman has been watching The Little Mermaid again and is making the fish dance while he sings "Under the sea" and cries.

OR.... It's Namor trying to get bio-luminous jelly fish to spell out: SUE, YOU REALLY SHOULD GET YOURSELF TESTED FOR FIN ROT. JUST SAYING.

LOVE, NAMOR.

Hahaha, I read that it was a huge group of fisherman. Please, it's clearly a Kaiju invasion led by Cthulhu with Aquaman and Namor joining forces to stop them.

...but seriously, is that the real story they are going with? A group of fisherman, which has to be by the thousands by the power of that light. 300 kilowatt lights or not, there is no way that is simply fishermen just out there fishing for squid.

urkel_zpse4c62632.gif

Hahaha, I read that it was a huge group of fisherman. Please, it's clearly a Kaiju invasion led by Cthulhu with Aquaman and Namor joining forces to stop them.

...but seriously, is that the real story they are going with? A group of fisherman, which has to be by the thousands by the power of that light. 300 kilowatt lights or not, there is no way that is simply fishermen just out there fishing for squid.

urkel_zpse4c62632.gif

Zod damnit.... Again I have to stop work on that screenplay I've been writing. I had it all set up to. Dolph Lungren was gonna play Namor, we had WETA signed up for the effects.... Fiddlesticks.

Bahaha...kinda like the scene from "There's Something About Mary" where all the truckers meet at the highway rest stops for "unknown" reasons.

Well played fishermen, well played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"