Save Deadwood!!!!!

it's dying? last I heard fourth season was a go.

I couldn't understand anything that any of the characters said in the second season,so I'm not surprised if it was cancelled.

what is the show about really anyways?? other than being old western and such lol

It's already "saved". The fourth season will be 2 two hour movies. So fear not Deadwood fans your story will be completed.

Yet another great show on HBO. I know I sound like an HBO mark here, but damn that channel really puts on the best shows on television. Hands down!

I thought the reason it wasnt coming back for a "real" 4th season was becuase Milch didn't want to?

And arent there supposed to be two movies???

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
And arent there supposed to be two movies???
Aztec said:
It's already "saved". The fourth season will be 2 two hour movies. So fear not Deadwood fans your story will be completed.

Yet another great show on HBO. I know I sound like an HBO mark here, but damn that channel really puts on the best shows on television. Hands down!

why are they canceling it? There is so much more they could go into I know the president of the United states came to that town and was close friends w/ bullock and some other tyrants came through posing new threats and new alliance among enemies.

Its not like they're running out of ideas.

I cant believe it's already gonna be over with after the 3rd season a 2 specials. I ****in love this show.

Great show. Well the first season was great, after the first three episodes the second season got its head up its ass but it looks like it has come back down to the glory that was the first season for this series of episodes. Too bad it is getting cancelled. Between this, Rome, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm and early Sopranos, HBO really does have the best shows on television. Too bad they didn't pick up Arrested Development then.

Aztec said:

I couple of movies doesn't count as being 'saved'?!?! This show deserves at least a full 4th season! HBO is stupid for pulling the plug so early when they left that blockhead bull**** 'six feet under' on for FIVE seasons! ...They are friggin' idiots there!

Mr Sparkle said:
didn't this show kill Carnivale?

die show! die!!!!

They ran together??? This makes no sense...furthermore, with only a half-season of Sopranos left, Six Feet gone, Sex way in the past, and only Entourage to cling to, HBO should HIGHLY reconsider this move! ...one wonder's if HBO didn't release the statement this early in hopes to garner more viewers for the third season...anyway, this news is nearly two weeks old. Why is it being brought up this late? Whatever, SAVE DEADWOOD!

I am out of the TV world, is Rome gone for sure (I know it was a big hit, but there were money problems and rights details caught up with BBC last I heard) and is Big Love being picked up for a second season then?

Big Love is a decent hit so far. It's one of those that don't cost "too much"...But I'm not sure we'll see ROME again. If they do, there's NO reason they don't bring back Carnivale, more importantly, DEADWOOD!

The last two episodes have been very good.

That guy Hearst is frightening

The Joker said:
I thought the reason it wasnt coming back for a "real" 4th season was becuase Milch didn't want to?

Yes, but people obviously dont grasp that fact.

are you guys watching this? its getting good!

my grandpa is suffering from Deadwood :(

I've only seen one episode of this show. It was earlier this week, and I had no idea what was going on, but I enjoyed it.

Getting Better. Last episode wAs pretty good I though it was all gonna hit the fan after the younger brother shot one of hearst men.

Good ol sheriff

Whoa that episode was off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys see it??

How come noones talking about this show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"