Say What You Want about Nell2ThaIzzay 5-14-12

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Well Well Well....seems like one reason these threads fail is that I think it's June, when it's May. Oh...brain fart.

:o

356gdt.jpg

Rules:

1. No Cussing. Or as some of us say, no cursing. Now I know...this board is PG and in PG-rated Adventure Time they curse, but I doubt mods will stand for Son-of-a-blee-blob and what not. Since it clearly has the same meaning. :o and I refuse to pay off the mods like CartoonNetwork seems to do with the FCC.

2. No Threats.

3. Don't bring politics/religion into this.

4. Laugh people. This isn't meant to be serious. It's a roast, a PG roast. Not a attack thread. You can still sound off on the poster that is being roasted, just not PG-13, R, NC-17 style. This isn't a excuse of a thread to make posters cry. Here's a example of what may be posted...

You can post pictures of scumbag steve meme pics...but you must type a few words in the post as to why that poster is like that meme character.

What is not gonna be allowed:

Posting said meme pic or any meme pic and then typing up a few ''choice'' words to anger or make the poster cry. By ''Choice'' words see rule 1.

Updated List:
1. Schlosser85 Roasted
2. SymbioticToxinRoasted
3. enterthemadness Roasted
4. Parker Wayne Roasted
5. Kane52630 Being Roasted
6. WillardNation Being Roasted
7. SentinelMind Being Roasted.
8. The Squirrel

9. bullets
10. JJJ's Ulcer
11. SuperFerret

12. bored
13. Nell2ThaIzzay

14. Hound55
15. Hopefulsuicide
16. Spider-Aziz
17. POWdER-man
18. Manic
19. Ash J. Williams
20. Shemtov

Last edited:
I refer you simply to the relationship thread. Reading his issues with his "girlfriend" is like reading a tragicomedy.

You and Metallo are like 90% of the reason the wrestling thread is intolerable to me now. That and the fact that I don't care for the sport anymore...but mostly you guys. Like 2 grumpy old men!

You think the Miz is awesome :confused:

Really?! Really!!

Nell is widely known for getting into serious arguments in the Wrestling Thread. So basically, he gets into real fights over a fake sport. Way to go, how many years of community college did you take to pick that up as a hobby?

It makes sense that Nell2ThaIzzay is a Miz fan. Both of their names haven't made sense since 2008.

Nell's catchphrase right now claims that the Hornswaggle the leprechaun "beat me clean." That's actually very misleading; A) it wasn't in the context of a wrestling match, and B) there was nothing "clean" about it. :csad:

Nell really only comes to here to visit two threads: the Wrestling Thread and the Romantic Relationships Thread. So really, his two main interests are muscular half-naked men rolling around on the floor, and professional wrestling.

Last edited:
I blame...who is this..Nell? I blame insomnia on you. YOU. Oh, and 2008 called. They or he wants it's um...err...Imma sleep.

You know, it was only two weeks ago I figured out your name wasn't Neil2ThaIzzay...

Though I'm not sure if that's an indication your posts aren't significant enough for me to properly take note of your name; or just that I'm a ditz.

You decide :p

Nell really only comes to here to visit two threads: the Wrestling Thread and the Romantic Relationships Thread. So really, his two main interests are muscular half-naked men rolling around on the floor, and professional wrestling.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"