Say What You Want about Spider-Aziz 5-26-12

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah, I dunno who you are:wow:

otommywiseausaystheroomn.jpg

And with that introduction, is another roast! BAZINGA!

Rules:

1. No Cussing. Or as some of us say, no cursing. Now I know...this board is PG and in PG-rated Adventure Time they curse, but I doubt mods will stand for Son-of-a-blee-blob and what not. Since it clearly has the same meaning. :o and I refuse to pay off the mods like CartoonNetwork seems to do with the FCC.

2. No Threats.

3. Don't bring politics/religion into this.

4. Laugh people. This isn't meant to be serious. It's a roast, a PG roast. Not a attack thread. You can still sound off on the poster that is being roasted, just not PG-13, R, NC-17 style. This isn't a excuse of a thread to make posters cry. Here's a example of what may be posted...

You can post pictures of scumbag steve meme pics...but you must type a few words in the post as to why that poster is like that meme character.

What is not gonna be allowed:

Posting said meme pic or any meme pic and then typing up a few ''choice'' words to anger or make the poster cry. By ''Choice'' words see rule 1.

Updated List:
1. Schlosser85 Roasted
2. SymbioticToxinRoasted
3. enterthemadness Roasted
4. Parker Wayne Roasted
5. Kane52630 Being Roasted
6. WillardNation Being Roasted
7. SentinelMind Being Roasted.
8. The Squirrel

9. bullets
10. JJJ's Ulcer
11. SuperFerret

12. bored
13. Nell2ThaIzzay

14. Hound55

15. Hopefulsuicide

16. Spider-Aziz

17. POWdER-man
18. Manic
19. Ash J. Williams
20. Shemtov

I-AM-A-GENIUS

Roast material right here :o

I was always taught that if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything.
So in that vein...

" "

What can you say about Spider-Aziz.........if you post a picture of any celeb, he'll ask who that is.....if you post a picture of anything, he ask you what that is.....if you make a reference to anything, he'll ask you what that means.....so spider is either from outer space.....or Arkansas......

you make him sound like a man...out of time...

captain-america-chris-evans.jpg

:eek:

but seriously, Aziz...you're crazier than a soup sandwich.

Last edited:
he is almost hilariously out of the loop when it comes to most things.

You are the most clueless individual I've seen on the internet. The same internet where you can...look up something and gain some kinda knowledge.

Kane took the words out of my mouth, but one the flip side he seems to be pretty nice most of the time.

Your 'State your opinion on a Spidey villain' thread ran its course about six months before you finally stopped bumping it. No one cares about obscure 2099 villains. You need to realise when a thread is dead.

Last edited:
What can you say about Spider-Aziz.........if you post a picture of any celeb, he'll ask who that is.....if you post a picture of anything, he ask you what that is.....if you make a reference to anything, he'll ask you what that means.....so spider is either from outer space.....or Arkansas......

You are the most clueless individual I've seen on the internet. The same internet where you can...look up something and gain some kinda knowledge.
Didn't I stop asking? I'm sure I did

Kane took the words out of my mouth, but one the flip side he seems to be pretty nice most of the time.

Your 'State your opinion on a Spidey villain' thread ran its course about six months before you finally stopped bumping it. No one cares about obscure 2099 villains. You need to realise when a thread is dead.
I care :O

Your name is Spider-Aziz, your title is Superman FTW, and your avatar is a cross between Batman and Superman. You are more confused than a donkey with a flamethrower strapped to its back.

Your name is Spider-Aziz, your title is Superman FTW, and your avatar is a cross between Batman and Superman. You are more confused than a donkey with a flamethrower strapped to its back.
The name, my name is Aziz, I love Spider-Man, thus the mix
The title was meant to find a good Superman avatar to tease Superman haters
The avatar I found using google image search for Superman logo, and found this gold, had to use it

I wish there was a poster named Bob and he chose the name Spider-Bob so when I see your name, I wouldn't feel as bad for Bob. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"