Sayian Saga vs. Vegeta Saga (Which is a better Saga Title for Uncut Season 1 of DBZ)?

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by boywonder13, Apr 13, 2006.

1. boywonder13

boywonder13 Registered

Well when the uncurt verision sof the Sayian Saga started to come out on DVD, they were titled the Vegeta Saga. I think ...Why?THey just could have called it Sayian Saga Uncut!!

Which do you tihk is more apprroatire for the first two seasons. Here;s my reasoing:

Vegeta doesnt appear until later in the saga, but Sayians are still involed since episode 1 therfore it should be titled the Sayian Saga. Reasoing for the opposite side is that the whole 2 seaons have Vegeta Heavily invovled.

I think the Sayian Saga is a btter names, what do you guys think!! (Insert Goku Smilie)
    :up:

2. ster

ster Registered

Every other saga is named after the villain, so "Vegeta saga" is more consistant.

3. boywonder13

boywonder13 Registered

That makes sense but arent Sayians pretty much the villainsin the first season...

4. Gotenks

Gotenks Registered

Yeah i agree but i also agree with ster b/c even tho its just a name it kinda bothers me.

5. ster

ster Registered

Though I do think Saiyan Saga sounds better, I don't like "Vegeta Saga" better.

6. Red

Red King Littlefinger

Sayian Saga