Scans, Pics n' Covers

That is pretty awesome. There's a lot of Doom fans that would probably want to see that as well.

Thank you FlameHead I have more I post soon. from the Champions. :ghost: to bad I would love a movie on the Champions Herc ,Ice man, Black Widow, Ghost Rider,Angel would be super cool flick!

Very nice-I look forward to more:)
I have 300 posts now how do i get an avatar?

hunter rider said:
Very nice-I look forward to more:)
I have 300 posts now how do i get an avatar?
Politely ask someone to make you one. :D

Would someone Please make me an avatar:) :)
it would be most appreciated:ghost:

hunter rider said:
Would someone Please make me an avatar:) :)
it would be most appreciated:ghost:
I would, but I have nowhere to host it from. Go to the Fan Art forum, the avatar request thread is in there. I'm sure someone there will be willing to help you out. It also may take a while, depending on who offers to make one for you.

:ghost:

Post your favourite ghost rider pictures...

gr3.jpg

While this is a fantastic Idea, we generally have been using the Official Ghost Rider thread as a pic posting place. It's sorta like a lobby where us Ghost Rider fans meet and chat and share random Ghost Rider ideas and images. Join us there, wont you.

Awesome site!! Thanks for the post. I added them to the link datebase as well.

Does anyone here no where or how I can find or get a larger image of this picture??

crain_grpage6.jpg

It be great for my desktop and maybe for a future tattoo...
I really appreciate it :ghost:

The only suggestion I have is to wait for the comic to come out later this week. That's an image from it. Then you can scan a copy of it yourself and have it as big as you want.

FlameHead said:
The only suggestion I have is to wait for the comic to come out later this week. That's an image from it. Then you can scan a copy of it yourself and have it as big as you want.

Yeah, I guess Ill have to... only thing with that is its gonna have the comic lettering and such on it, which really isnt a big deal but i like just having the artwork of the cover rather than the actual comic cover, ya no? I mean i found all the other cover arts from the series in a much larger form. See for example:

GhostRiderIV_04.jpg

GhostRiderIV_06.jpg

Are they larger just cause the issues are out already? Im guessin so huh? You wouldnt happen to know where I can find some more badass GR pictures would you? Or anyone for that matter, either give me a link or post em or whatever... need all the resources i can find.

Some of those are from the reprint series rather than the original run.

I knew one awhile ago that had allot of ghost rider covers but i cant find that site anymore :(

No I haven't come across any. I decided to treat myself this past week.
I just picked up these early classic Johnny Blaze issues off of eBay.
51_1.JPG
0a_1.JPG

30_1.JPG
66_1.JPG
3d_1.JPG

I already have MS#5 but I lost out on the MS#6 and I want to fill the gap between 5 and 7 so I'm still looking for a decent copy that won't break the bank for me. It doesn't need to be mint cond, Fine will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"