Scarlet Spider-man movie for number 4

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by JokerNick, Jul 19, 2006.

1. JokerNick Registered

what if Tobey doesn't want to come back for more films, do you think they might go the Ben Reily route?

2. weezerspider Registered

I don't think so, because I think that would make the franshice crash and burn. The General pubilc would probably think it's totally stupid. " Why have a Spiderman clone, couldn't they just re-cast Spiderman?" I would agree with them also.

3. Style 92 Registered

They wouldn't go that route to recast him. People would hate it.

I wouldn't mind them doing him as a ambigous hero/villain one day...

4. bullets bang bang

i hope not .

5. ReptileOrion Registered

The Scarlet Spider in Spidey 4..... I don't think that is going to happen. If the studio wants to continue making Spiderman films after this the best thing to do is to start over with another cast. Tobey said he would come back if Raimi kept on directing and if the stories were solid. I think he should continue playing Spidey. All of these actors are so afraid of being typecast. The reality is Tobey will be associated with Spidey the rest of his career. It has been a similar scenario with Michael Keaton, Christopher Reeve, Jack Nicholson, and countless others. Why not make a ton of money by staying on the Spidey train? :)

6. hk_spyke Registered

Sony will try to bring everyone back first. if that doesn't work then they will recast. Raimi has said he would think about doing more after 3 and Tobey said he'd come back if Raimi kept on directing and if there was a good story like you said so i'm hopefull that they will be back for more, maybe not right away.