Sequels Scarlet Spider Movie Style

MC2Spiderman

Civilian
Reaction score
After watching movies one and two ive allways wondered if anyone did a movie style design of scarlet spider, if anyone has any please post id love to see them, i had an idea for one using the print method of spiderman 2 an all red suit, keep just the spiders from the front and back and add them but both in black. any one else have any ideas for a movie styled suit ?

no professional artists did but ill actually get to work on one -- that sounds cool

cool id love to see any designs, like an artist interpretation on what scarlet spider would look like in the movies

here is one i spruced up from an old comic design i reckon it would fit perfect for scarlet spider if he went movie styled
scarlet8eu.jpg

yeah thats sweet

im almost done with the one im doing free hand.

There was a damn good one in a manip thread. I'll start looking.

Geh, I can't find it. Rest assured, it was awesome.

the one above isnt my design really its one they where going to use for scarlet spider i just spruced it up with colour

Rez if these are the ones you were thinking of, they were in the Reilly thread

spider-ben.jpg

scarletspider1.jpg

the one on top isnt bad. I've never liked the sweatshirt look entirely though.

Orlando Spider said:
Reminds me alot of the new iron spiderman design.

check out my "iron spidey before iron spidey" thread in the spider-man comic forum. I have this plus a couple of other images.

That would be different, which is cool. In every movie I think Spidey should wear a different suit. Like in Spiderman 3, he'lll wear black. In Spiderman 4 he should have a Scarlet Spider suit and so on (etc.).

anyone else have any designs of there own for a scarlet spider movie style ?

Absolutely awesome! One of my favorite spidey costumes and it looks flawless there!

Excellent Scarlet Spider (my favorite Spidey costume/character). However, the blue shirt looks a little too neat. It would look better torn and worn. And the eyes should definitely be larger and longer.

i have one, i need to scan it into my computer though

its like the sweatshirt one except i figured that rami would toy with it a little so i have him in a leather jacket.

My take on a movie version of Scarlet Spider
scarletspider8ht.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"