Sequels Spider-Man: As Visioned by Joel Schumacher

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
What if the Spidey films would have been directed by Joel Schumacher, or someone of the like?

I can see this scenerio:

SPIDER-MAN 1
Green Goblin
Mysterio
Scorpion

Norman becomes GG, also having something to do with Scorpion's accident. Mysterio also becomes a threat. There's no real story here... also expect over-dramatised red and purple lights everywhere, and a nippled Spidey suit.

SPIDER-MAN 2
Green Goblin 2
Black Cat
Scarlet Spider
Scorpion

Harry avenged his father. Black Cat comes into town. Peter discovers he may be a clone and learns about Scarlet Spider, both fight Scorpion in a final battle.

SPIDER-MAN 3
Electro
Venom
Carnage
Scarlet Spider
Hobgoblin

Electro is a new threat. The symbiote story is used, and Venom is a new threat, with Carnage introduced and the very end. Scarlet Spider is still helping Spidey, until finally Spidey lets Scarlet Spider take over competely. Hobgoblin is a new threat, using Harry's gear.

SCARLET SPIDER 1
Venom
Carnage
Sandman
Doctor Octopus
Spider-Man
Black Cat
Fantastic Four

Venom continues being a threat to Scarlet Spider, and he eventually gets rid of Venom. Scarlet and Spidey both take down Carnage. Sandman then rises to give trouble. Spidey leaves for good. Sandman takes over the town with the help of Doc Ock. Scarlet fights the two constantly. Black Cat and Fantastic Four also help Scarlet.

SCARLET SPIDER 2
Sinister Six
X-Men

The Sinister Six rise (Ock, Sandy, Electro, Mysterio, Kraven and Hobgoblin). Scarlet fights them. X-Men come to help. Think of this as a X-Men3 type of film.

SCARLET SPIDER 3
Lizard
Spider-Man
Kraven
Chameleon
Hydro-Man
Spider-Woman

Connors becomes Lizard. Spidey comes back into town to help Scarlet Spider. Kraven comes to hunt Lizard. Chameleon comes to help Kraven, and Hydro-Man pops up just for the heck of it! Finally, we learn that MJ has been killed by Kraven along with Gwen! Aunt May dies. Spider-Woman also makes an appearance... her costume is much like Spidey's mentioned in 1... :o

ULTIMATE SPIDERS
Scarlet Spider
Spider-Man
Kaine
Scrier
Cardiac
Tri-Sentinel
Spider-Slayer

Scarlet Spider, in a battle with Kaine, is killed. Spider-Man now takes the mantle again. Kaine and Scrier form an alligience. Cardiac is a new villain. Tri-Sentinel and Spider-Slayer form together against Spidey. Spider-Man mutates into Cosmic Spider in a bad accident, and soon is returned to normal.

SPIDER'S WEB
Kaine

This is a movie JUST with Kaine in it. Spidey also mutates into 4-armed Spidey. Kaine kills Spidey and it's over. Kaine rules Manhattan and we say goodbye to our hero. whoever is still alive, weeps at his funeral... Then suddenly Parker's parents come into town with life-giving technology! They can save their son! "To be continued..."

Needless to say, I wouldn't watch these movies after Spider-Man 2... and you say we have it bad with Raimi... think again...

Well if Joel had done a Spiderman movie the cast might look like this

Spiderman/Peter Parker : Chris O'Donnell (BF and B&R)
Green Goblin/Norman Osborn : Michael Douglas, he would have a buisness suit with a green tie. His nick name would be nicknamed "the goblin" (Falling Down)
Doc Ock : Kiefer Sutherland (Lost Boys), he'd have an underwater hideout
Mary Jane : Uma Thurman (B&R)

I literally felt my orange juice and scrambled eggs breakfast rising in my esophagus when I saw this thread.

yeah... even though he shortly used Venom, we need to be glad he used him AT ALL...

he's done great with Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, New Goblin and Sandman and the story for Venom, but in my opinion the only mistakes he's done is using Venom in 3 (since there were already 2 villains) and not using him in 4. Besides that, he's done a terrific job.

Don't forget the NEON webbing that shoots from Spidey's nipples.

And Arnold Schwarzennegger as Sandman. Couldn't forget that.

LOOK OUT! Deh fuhsion reaction IS UNT STABLE!

LMAO! dodus i cant control my laughter. lol as venom "de black stuff, is too mush! agh! anybodsies help!" lmao

LMAO! dodus i cant control my laughter. lol as venom "de black stuff, is too mush! agh! anybodsies help!" lmao

I think Shumacher's Spider-Man would probably have Arnold playing everyone.

I mean, Scwarzenegger is clearly just too perfect for ALL the villain roles to limit him to only one!

I think Shumacher's Spider-Man would probably have Arnold playing everyone.

I mean, Scwarzenegger is clearly just too perfect for ALL the villain roles to limit him to only one!

"Ja, I fly around on ze glider and throw poompkin!"

"You watch out for my Shockuh gloves, Spida-MAN!"

"I am da Blackcat, look at mah boobies!"

whoa, some dude took my scarlet spidermanips and made a video without giving me credit!

whoa, some dude took my scarlet spidermanips and made a video without giving me credit!

Happens all the time when you do sweet **** and put it on the internet. Just have to be selfless about it.

Colin Farrell would play Harry Osborn with Val Kilmer as Doctor Doom.
Tommy Lee Jones would play J.Jonah Jamesson, Pat Hingle would play Uncle Ben, Arnold would play Sandman. Alica Silverstone would be Gwen Stacy/Black Cat .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"