ScFi channel's Who wants to be a Superhero!

Sorry for the double post, the edit button isn't working at the moment. I just made this and thought I should post it.

Defuser.png

Whadda think TD?

:yay:

Sci-Fi should definitely make a Defuser film. The real Defuser is the only man for the job.

Sorry for the double post, the edit button isn't working at the moment. I just made this and thought I should post it.

Defuser.png

Whadda think TD?

Fantastic Four? Jessica Alba?:woot:

The fatass who's full of himself in more ways than one? No thank you.:o

Defuser.png

Whadda think TD?

Well put together, though the shading is a bit dark and I can't see the detail so I'm going to have to dock you points for that. over all 6.75/10. Shading on the head departs severely from the body.

when does the next casting call take place? i want to be on the show..

Attention Heroes of the world:

As many of you know, this year I am hosting a charity haunted house; Scare for a Cure, which benefits breast cancer research and support.
Being crowned this year’s winner of “Who Wants to be a Superhero” has brought me a certain amount of fame and attention of which I am channeling toward my charity.
But apparently, it has also brought my actions to the attention of Austin’s own; Lord Vile, a notorious super-villain with aspirations of ruling the world. (Like most super-villains) www.villain101.com

One of Lord Vile’s first efforts is to challenge me, The Defuser.
He believes that he can attract more customers to HIS haunted house than I can to mine.

Lord Vile is so confident in his false sense of superiority that he states he will donate ½ of his haunts proceeds to my charity if he loses. If I didn’t accept the challenge or if I lose, he will donate that same ½ to NORML, an organization attempting to de-criminalize marijuana. I of course accepted the challenge.

Lord Vile didn’t even have the courage to issue this challenge in person; he sent his henchman and lackeys to confront me. As a superhero, I should expect this type of behavior. As a super-villain, he should know he has no chance.

I don’t know much about Lord Vile…or his haunted house, but I do know people. And I believe that MOST people would rather assist those on the side of good than evil.

That’s right. This boils down to classic struggle; GOOD vs. EVIL!

Whose side will you be on?

How can you help?

1. You can go to www.scareforacure.org and make a donation. Every dollar helps us to build a better HAUNT than Lord Vile.
2. You can volunteer as we build our haunt; Phobia Asylum in Austin, TX. Go to the website to learn how.
3. You can visit our haunt when it opens Friday Oct. 26th and it runs each night through Halloween.

Help me show Lord Vile that evil does not pay!!!

Respectfully,

The Defuser
www.scifi.com/superhero

Nice to see you Defuser! I saw that video on Vile's site. You must defeat that evil SOB, good will always triumph. We must stop that lord of misrule from giving to an organization attempting to de-criminalize mj! That's replusive I say. I would love to donate and will gladly do so but sadly I cannot visit the mansion as I'm only 10,000 hours away(lol)

Good to see you stop by again, have a nice day Defuser. :)

-:hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"