School accuses 5-year-old of sex harassment

Demon Within

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=154557&format=print

Crazy. Whats wrong with these people?

When I was in highschool I was playing around with a female friend of mine of the bus home (not GF..a friend id known for years) she was giggling and laughing when all of a sudden the bus pulled over, open the doors and a cop ran on and forcefully took me off. The bus driver had called him saying
I was RAPING my friend. I was suspended 2 weeks.

This happening a little too often these days.

SHH accuses 1-year old poster of already posting an older story.

The thing is, with women you never know what you're getting...

She has sex with you one night and everything seems perfect.. And 2 days later, you are in court under charges of rape and sexual harrasment.. :csad:

Whoops, I suck. I meant 1 year old poster. And I also meant this topic was already posted as well.

I didnt see a thread for it. Are you sure its just not another occurance?

Might be, I'm too lazy too look. But I do remember it being about a kindergardener and sexual harassment.

When I was in elementary school, there was this girl in grade one; she would literally try to rape me, whenever we met. So I know that this kind of stuff does happen, even among those we would never suspect; but it's not the kids who are to blame -it's the parents. Parents today just aren't teaching their kids to respect others. They may not understand why, but you have to tell them that they can't just go around pinching girls' behinds.

winky said:
When I was in elementary school, there was this girl in grade one; she would literally try to rape me, whenever we met. So I know that this kind of stuff does happen, even among those we would never suspect; but it's not the kids who are to blame -it's the parents. Parents today just aren't teaching their kids to respect others. They may not understand why, but you have to tell them that they can't just go around pinching girls' behinds.

You can tell them energy equals mass times the speed of light squared but dont expect them to understand. 99.9% there just out to play. You case was an exception not the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"