BvS Screen time and first appearances of characters in BvS

BatmanVSuperman

Gothopolis
Reaction score
Example.

Would you want a solid 15 minutes of just Superman to open the movie?

I was thinking maybe he could have a montage of moments where he saves people in Metropolis. Perhaps showing the statute moment early in the film showing gratitude from the public.

Then, move on to Bruce Wayne visiting Metropolis. He could be there to check out Superman and see if he is the real deal hero worth trusting. He could even be there for an investigation from Wayne Enterprises dealings with Lexcorp.

Upon investigating, he sees a woman in the building rummaging around (WW) and attempts to stop her as Batman for questioning. Her strength throws him across an alley, and she disappears. Batman immediately considers she may not be human.

Basically my timeline would be not seeing Bruce/Bats until 15-20 minutes in. Then somewhere around 30 minutes we get a WW reveal.

I would give a good bit of Clark time as a reporter as well with Lois. It would be great if all of these people were trying to pin something on Luthor, and in the end he is able to cover everything up with no worries :cool:

If I were thinking in overall percentage between who gets the most hero time:

Superman 45%
Batman 35%
WW 20%

I would guess at this point, most other superheroes will be cameos without a significant amount of screen time.

Yeah, I definitely would love an intro that is all Superman, showing him saving people, people cheering, etc. And I want him to have the most screentime. Whether we'll get that or not remains to be seen, but I'm willing to be optimistic. I'm sure Batman will have plenty of screentime too, and hopefully we'll get some good Wonder Woman scenes. IF there are other JL members in it, however, I hope they're roles are very minimal; just teases of what's to come.

Well ideally I'd want Wonder Woman and Aquaman to have as much if not more screen time than Supes because I haven't seen them on screen yet.

But that's not obviously this movie.

My guess is that since Supes/Bats will be the leads, everyone else has the screen time of a typical supporting character.

Using XMEN First Class as a comparison:

Magneto = Batman
Xavier = Superman
Moira = Lois
Man in Black = Alfred
Raven = Diana
Beast = Aquaman
Darwin = Dick Grayson
Havoc = Perry
Banshee = Martha
Col Hendry = Waller
Shaw = Lex Luthor
Emma Frost = Mercy Graves
RipTide/Azazel = Metallo

Last edited:
Batman v SUPERMAN those are the two leads. ;)

The movie has Superman and Batman's names in the title and you guess they're the leads? Okay then.

Superman 50%
Batman 35%
Wonder Woman 10%
Aquaman and Cyborg 5%

Introduction of Superman's heroics leading the statue, then Bats fighting a Gotham villain to introduce himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"