Batwoman Season 3 Episode 1 "Mad as a hatter"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
Decent premier. And just when I thought I couldn't feel more sympathy for Alice/Beth they do the thing with the post cards... I didn't expect Alice to reveal Ryan's identity to get what she wanted but yup, it's definitely what she'd do. Also, they have to bring Kate in for a visit at some stage.

I still think it's a damn shame, if not a crime that this show is bringing the Rogue's Gallery to live action better than/before any Batman movie or tv show (not including '66 Batman)...

Stupid WB for not giving us a proper modern Batman live action show.

Last edited:
I still think it's a damn shame, if not a crime that this show is bringing the Rogue's Gallery to live action better than/before any Batman movie or tv show (not including '66 Batman)...

Are they though? Thus far they've really just had Mad Hatter and Black Mask.

Joker/Penguin/Catwoman/Ivy were given great movie adaptions.

[stares in Gotham]

Finally got around to watching it. Enjoyed it. I like with Luke going along with Ryan, she gets to be more of the fun going Ryan we saw when she first premiered.

Enjoyed the "Free Brittany" esque obsession of the new Hatter. Laughed at him with his selfie stick.

I really do enjoy the Ryan/Mary/Sophie chemistry.

I do like antagonistic Montoya so far. And a better reason for the team up than what the trailers lead to believe. Should be fun.

Doesn't count, Batman was kid which means the villains would've been 40-50 years old when he became Batman which doesn't make sense.

GOTHAM!!!!

Gotham was at its best when it abandoned "logic"

I mean, the first season wasn't that great. But then it embraced the insanity and silliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"