Batwoman Season 3 Episode 8: "Trust Destiny"

Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score
Airdate: January 12, 2022

EXTREME MEASURES - Mary (Nicole Kang) and Alice (Rachel Skarsten) continue their sisterly bonding, Ryan (Javicia Leslie), Luke (Camrus Johnson) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) are desperate and willing to do almost anything to stop them...even entertaining a dangerous proposition by Renee Montoya (Victoria Cartagena) that finally rid Gotham of Pamela Isley (Bridget Regan). As the team hunts for the source of Poison Mary's power - and potential demise - Renee is forced to revisit her heartbreaking past. Meanwhile, Marquis (Nick Creegan) grows more unhinged and throws a spectacularly sinister soiree at Wayne Tower...and everyone is invited. Directed by Marshall Virtue; written by Ebony Gilbert and Daphne Miles.

I liked the Charlie Angels like fight we got in this episode and Marquis is a fun different Joker. Mary still looks good and I still feel sorry for her but she should how much Ryan and the team love her. The Ivy and Montoya flashbacks were interesting but predictable how it was going to go down. Not much Alice but overall I enjoyed this episode.

Forgot to check when this returned...

Anyway, daytime shot of Helsinki and the Parliament House around the 7:00 mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"