Batwoman Season 3 Episode 10: “Toxic”

Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score
Scheduled airdate: January 26, 2022

THE TIES THAT BIND - Batwoman's (Javicia Leslie) hands are full as she juggles Jada's (Robin Givens) demands, Mary's (Nicole Kang) ever-increasing power and a new romantic entanglement. Loyalties are tested and motives come into question as Batwoman races against the clock to once again save the city and those closest to her. Also starring Rachel Skarsten, Meagan Tandy, Camrus Johnson, Nick Creegan and Victoria Cartagena and guest starring Bridget Regan. Directed by Glen Winter; written by Caroline Dries and Jerry Shandy.

I really like what they’re doing with Poison Ivy here. It’s nice to finally have a good live action adaptation of her after so many years.

I really wonder if they’re going to go full Joker with Marquis. I’d at least like to see him in a purple suit.

I really like what they’re doing with Poison Ivy here. It’s nice to finally have a good live action adaptation of her after so many years.

I really wonder if they’re going to go full Joker with Marquis. I’d at least like to see him in a purple suit.

Yeah, I initially felt the tv or budget limitations hampered the depiction but it turned out nicely. The actress looked the part and proved to be a good one. And I really liked how they resolved her and Montoya's relationship. It wasn't cliché. It was "as happy as it can be". For all the **** this show gets for writing, it manages to do right for it's characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"