Season 4 Episode 1 "Gotham's Hottest Hotties" (Spoiler thread)

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
Struggling to gain the Bat Family’s respect, Harley hopes that a successful search for a mysterious new serial killer will help curry favor. Meanwhile, Ivy struggles to find her voice as the Legion of Doom’s new CEO, and King Shark learns he’s going to be a dad.

"SPLOSIVES!!!!" God bless Bane.

"The Batfam has you fam" "Supposed to be a reassuring message"

Fun premiere. Glad Nora seems to be joining up with Ivy. Harley with the batfam is going to be fun. And who doesn't love an episode focused on Nightwing's ass.

Also, found Snowflame's wiki page. That is infact his actual powers, and I wonder why this show didn't use him before now.

Also, found Snowflame's wiki page. That is infact his actual powers, and I wonder why this show didn't use him before now.

Screenshot-2023-04-02-19.46.06.jpg

Dude does Coke and gains a power boost...this is literally the greatest villain of all time.

First I’m so glad this show is back. When Lex asked Ivy to be CEO of the Legion of Doom didn’t she say something about not wanting to work with Bane. I might have to rewatch to confirm that. Not that I want him to go away, I think the character is funny, but I hope that is addressed.

I went back to confirm and I was right. In S3E10 when Ivy was telling Lex her terms for running the LoD
Ivy: I don’t want to have to babysit Bane.
Lex: We’ll move him to our Tempe office.

That detail needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"