Season 4 Info.

~The Joker~

Civilian
Reaction score
THE BATMAN, 11:30 am-12:00 Noon: THE BATMAN features the most complex and intriguing character in comic book history in action-packed super heroic adventures, melding the renowned character's extraordinary physical prowess and super-sleuthing skills with a new range of experimental Bat-gadgets and an amped-up Batmobile. The series premiered in fall 2004 and picked up Batman's story in his mid-20s, when he's just finding his way as a protector, defender and Caped Crusader, while balancing his public persona as billionaire bachelor Bruce Wayne. In the upcoming third season, the Dark Knight continues his relentless quest to rid Gotham City of its supervillains, but he's not alone. Robin joins the team, and the fabled Dynamic Duo is also occasionally joined by Batgirl. Harley Quinn, Black Mask, Killer Moth, the Everywhere Man and a brand-new Clayface join the rogues' gallery of villains, led by the Joker, Penguin and Riddler, who ceaselessly torment Batman and Gotham City. THE BATMAN is based upon the DC Comics characters and is executive produced by Sander Schwartz and Alan Burnett for Warner Bros. Animation. Duane Capizzi and Mike Goguen serve as supervising producers, and Linda Steiner and Jeff Matsuda are producers.

So the Batman tkaes on Black Mask, Killer Moth, Harley:hq: , and the Everywhere Man? He Must Me New. Awesome!

Link:http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?id=20060424cw01

Good news.
Hopefully, this season will make this show alot better.

And a new Clayface?
Hopefully Matt Hagen, but whatever happened to the Clayface already on the show?

The last appearence he was in was Grundy's Night as he was pretenmding to be Grundy.

they better not make black mask look crappy.

You mean like not have a skull mask? If they flashed skulls as if they were Yin's in that episode "Strange Minds" I can't see why they couldn't again.

I'm sure he will get the mask, it just may be very simple in design, so as not to scare kids.

Good news, Hopefully they will do these characters justice

I am happy to hear Harley will be showing up. Now I'm wondering if they will change her original story or leave her as Dr. Harleen Quinzel and have Joker turn her into Harley Quinn.

They're going to f**k up Black Mask badly. Black Mask is not suitable for this show if you ask me. Killer Moth is lame from the start, even in the comics. However I'm curious on how they'll do Harley Quinn.

Black Mask will wear a black wolf mask and make bad puns like "dont go howling to the moon batman, it'll do you no good"

Harley will be a male, former US general who hates Swiss people

hippie_hunter said:
They're going to f**k up Black Mask badly. Black Mask is not suitable for this show if you ask me. Killer Moth is lame from the start, even in the comics. However I'm curious on how they'll do Harley Quinn.

To be fair I think it be easy tone down Black Mask for TV, just make him a crime boss with an odd mask fixation, leave his lust of torture in the comics. Granted it would have easier to do that in BTAS.

Matt from LoG said he thinks to expect Season 4 to be like TNBA. The square chin is a design change. Batman will be in the shadows more, & more darker.

That is very, very good.

It'll change a carwreck of a show into an actually good show.

Matt from Legions of Gotham had this to say:

Hey Bat-Fans! I need to go on record at this moment to let you know that season four will be unlike ANY other before it. This show will completely turn around and if by the end of S4 you're not a fan yet...then you just don't get Batman. That is how confident I am in what is being done next year.

I know the show has had its issues...we all know that...but this will feel like an all new show! Mark my word on this one.I tell you this because almost nothing will be getting leaked prior to episodes airing....things are going to be very tight this year. But I want you to have confidence..and my word, that this will be worth waiting for..and you won't want to know whats coming....let it shock and amaze you. I'm not paying lip service here...I'm quite serious.

Good to hear, Maybe I'll make a better effort wake up in the morning to watch the show.

If it will be this good, they better put it at 11 p.m.

Warhammer said:
If it will be this good, they better put it at 11 p.m.

They should I always liked it when it came on at a later time, because I would actually be awake. I tend to sleep in on the Weekend.:o

To the post earlier, I mant 11 a.m., not p.m.
But you already knew that.

Its actually 11:30am for TB starting Season 4. 11am is set for Legion of Super-Heroes.

Matt from LoG was aked a question how dark would Season 4 be. His words were: "Darker, MUCH Darker."

sounds great.they've sold there toys,get to the point.i don't think they'll change Black Makss design,his presonality thoughe.i don't even think BTAS or even Gotham Knights/TNBA could get away with THAT.hear anything about Two-Face or Mad Hatter?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"