Season 5, Episode 12: "Freaks and Geeks"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by NotNickFury, May 12, 2020.

1. NotNickFury Registered

Not the Fox show.

2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

An okay episode.

3. Holy Slapper Registered

Who writes this crap? Seriously, I have no idea what the hell they're doing with this show sometimes/anymore.

4. Dr. From parts unknown

LoT started going the comedic route in season 2. By season 3 (and the introduction of Constantine) it also embraced supernatural zaniness. The current plot involves the search for something called the “Loom of Fate.” Of course, this is just a McGuffin -- a pretext for the wacky exploits. Fair enough if you don’t find the episodes especially funny or entertaining. But the show’s over-the-top nature is now baked in. Grousing about that is like complaining that a musical has singing and dancing. :word:

5. Holy Slapper Registered

No I understand they don't really care about the too serious stuff. But this season it seems they forgot all about coherent plot and storytelling. Basically the season's been all over the place. It's like Supernatural season of old. Start the main plot early in the season, fill the rest with filler episodes until the last few episodes of the season. Also, the comedy part have become more and more hit and miss. Like this week the first time I laughed was Zari texting with the one on the bench. I'm not surprised the show has the worst CW DC show ratings.