Season 7 directors revealed

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
Game of Thrones season 7 directors revealed

Its’s the first official news about Game of Thrones season 7: The next outing of the international fantasy sensation has lined up four acclaimed directors to tackle the 2017 season – including a founding Thrones veteran who’s returning to the show after directing major Hollywood films.

The first thing savvy Thrones fans will notice about this list is the number of names. In recent years, Thrones has employed five directors to helm two episodes each. HBO has not yet publicly confirmed the plan by Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss to reduce next season to seven episodes. But given that there are fewer directors on board for season 7, viewers can take that as a sign that things will be different next year.

sucks that Miguel Sapochnik wont be back

Ugh Mark Mylod, really wish they gotten someone else.

Finally Alan Taylor is back where he belongs.

Mark Mylod? Was there really no one else available?

I hope Miguel's absence just means he's getting a head start on directing all of Season 8. :hehe:

But yeah, I was surprised they brought Mylod back before Marshall, Sapochnik, or even David Nutter. But I have complete faith in the show, so I'm not too saddened by this.

sucks that Miguel Sapochnik wont be back

yup his episodes are the best of the series they will get him back for season 8 i bet with the whitewalker battles

No Sapochnik nor Neil Marshall is really deflating. Also have fun with Alan Taylor on a set without Stephen Dillane or Arnold Schwarzenegger to ***** slap him into place.

When and why did Dillane *****slap him back into place?

Early on in the filming of season 2. Alan Taylor was doing his screaming madman bit, but Dillane wasn't having it.

Miguel Sapochnik is the guy who shot Battel of Bastards right?, It was the best show the season

Yep. He also directed the finale, which was equally good.

I enjoyed all Sapochnik episodes, including The Gift. I hope he's back for Season 8, at least.

Can't wait for the 7th season to air!

Last year I went to Croatia with my husband and we took Game of Thrones 5 Day Tour and it was really amazing. From Šibenik (Braavos) to Dubrovnik (King's Landing).
They made a special GoT dinner for us, with our guide dressed like Daenerys.

Can't wait for the season 7 of Game of Thrones. Can you tell me, who is the director of episode 7, I am very excited to know all about this longest episode in the history of the game of thrones.

Jeremy Podeswa is directing it which is okay I suppose... However, I would love to see Miguel Sapochnik direct it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"