Comics Seasons Greetings!

Kirk Langstrom

FRANCINE!!!!
Reaction score
Hey all; A few of my older friends here at the Hype already received a personal Holiday wish, but to all the rest of my fellow Spidey fans;

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS! :spidey: :heart:

Spider-Man006.jpg

I joined what was originally known as "Spidermanhype" in April of 2000. :wow: That Christmas season, the administrators offered that Spidey stocking you see above for sale. I ordered one, but it never came. When i inquired, i think i spoke with the Hype's big boss himself, and he sent me another free of charge, to which i am eternally grateful. It has been put up on my mantle every Christmas since.

I hope you all find peace and love this year, and i hope the comics deliver. (Dan Slott, im looking at YOU, lol )...

There's also a new cartoon coming in March, and Spidey alumni The Punisher gets a motion picture overhaul in September...

Lots to be hopeful for in the new year.

God Bless all of you!
Tom

P.S, Our fellow poster, Spider-Manhero12, asked me to wish you all Happy Holidays as well. He's unable to post for a few days, due to ...technical difficulties. :yay:

Aloha,
Happy Holidays to you Capt and all the family.
Happy Holidays Hypsters

Spidey rules

Hey nice one Captain I was about to post a similar thread.

Happy Holidays to all the webheads here!

I got cool Spidey stuff, primarily the Omnibus.

After sorting my comics out, re bagging etc, I am now looking forward to the next years comics..
So long as no continuity gets wiped- Il still be on board.

WEBS!

:spidey:

And Happy Holidays to all the Spidey-Fans that post here (and even to those that don't :cmad: :cwink: )

I hope everybody has a swell few days until year's end.

All my best,

Mike

:batty:

Happy Holidays. :)

Hey nice one Captain I was about to post a similar thread.

Happy Holidays to all the webheads here!

I got cool Spidey stuff, primarily the Omnibus.

That's cool man. My wife and daughter got me:

The Spider-Man 3 DVD (3 Disc Target Deluxe Edition)
Marvel Visionaries: Stan Lee
Marvel Visionaries; Steve Ditko
Marvel Visionaries: John Romita
A Spider-Man T-Shirt

I've already started reading The Stan Lee volume. Very cool. :up:

Sweet, I got the Ditko Visionaries book a while back.

I like it cause it's got The Master Planner arc in it, so if you just want to read that you don't have to pick up the huge omnibus brick.

Merry Christmas all! :)

Even though I'm boycotting the current Spidey 'verse, his presence was still felt around my house... I now have 15 Spidey Christmas ornaments on the tree and I got two USM hardbacks, which brings that collection up to date.

I love seeing photos like that Capt... I may have to go take some to post...

Merry Christmas all! :)

Even though I'm boycotting the current Spidey 'verse, his presence was still felt around my house... I now have 15 Spidey Christmas ornaments on the tree and I got two USM hardbacks, which brings that collection up to date.

I love seeing photos like that Capt... I may have to go take some to post...

Yeah, take some of the ornaments if you can. :up:

I hope everyoen had a Merry Christmas, too! Mine was especially merry! Check my sig to find out why!!!

That's awesome man! Congrats! i have a daughter myself. :up:

I never figured you for a pader familias....(maybe someone will get that joke)

Thanks, Cap! I cannot WAIT until she gets here! I actually felt her kick last night before we went to bed...talk about the perfect Christmas present!!

I never figured you for a pader familias....(maybe someone will get that joke)

Thanks, Cap! I cannot WAIT until she gets here! I actually felt her kick last night before we went to bed...talk about the perfect Christmas present!!

Heh. When mine was born, it was unreal! Later on that same night, i privately had a "oh my God, i'm a father!" freak-out panic attack, lol...:woot:

Try to remain calm on that day, man...

I hope everyoen had a Merry Christmas, too! Mine was especially merry! Check my sig to find out why!!!

Welcome to the "yes I am over-protective of my daughter, what are you going to do about it?" club :cwink: :up:

Shin- are you naming her after Gwen?

Mayyyyybe....

Yeah. Gwendolyn after Gwen Stacy, and Ivy after Poison Ivy.

She'll probably hate comics because of that, but I pitched the name to my wife, and she LOVED it. She had wanted to name her "Harley Quinn", but I didn't think I was ready for that.

Merry Christmas. I'm sorry you're dead, Captain Stacy. DO they celebrate the holidays down in hell?:word:

Mayyyyybe....

Yeah. Gwendolyn after Gwen Stacy, and Ivy after Poison Ivy.

She'll probably hate comics because of that, but I pitched the name to my wife, and she LOVED it. She had wanted to name her "Harley Quinn", but I didn't think I was ready for that.

Gwen after Gwen, that's cool!

Gwen after Gwen, that's cool!

Not as cool as the fact that I have a wife who would let me do that....and encourage it! I tell you, my daughter already has the most kick-ass mom on the planet!

Yeah that is cool.
Like you said she'll probably think comics suck, but hey, what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"