• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

See The Cykes Motorbike On X3: The V-rod!

X.M.D.

Über Freak!
Reaction score
I was looking some old x3 pics then I saw one of Cykes on his bike...so I decided to browse to Harley Davidson official site and..bang! There it was: a cool flash presentation of all schematics of the V-Rod, Cykes bike! And plus: 2 cool wallpapers! And even a contest to win the bike! All here:

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD1.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD2.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD3.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD4.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD5.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD6.jpg

_XMD_Bolg_do_Nav_VROD7.jpg

As a fan myself of motorcycles, I have to say...

*DROLLS*

MoiBijou said:
As a fan myself of motorcycles, I have to say...

*DROLLS*

I'd skip the motorcycle and buy the Cyclops. :up:

MoiBijou ...

*DROLLS* means something else in my language :p Ask Retro what it means , im sure he has a perfect explanation haha

Its impossible being faster than Superman..I mean, Retroman..damn...:(
:up:

Wolverini said:
MoiBijou ...

*DROLLS* means something else in my language :p Ask Retro what it means , im sure he has a perfect explanation haha
Uhm...it's brown and it's produced by the body. I'll leave it at that....

X.M.D. said:
Its impossible being faster than Superman..I mean, Retroman..damn...:(
:up:
:O Lots of people find things and post them here before me.;)No worries man.

Retroman said:

:O Lots of people find things and post them here before me.;)No worries man.

Which people? The Flash Corps?

Lol!

Retroman said:

LOL... yea , perhaps that was a little TOO much information there :p Right , im off to bed guys. Night-night!

Wolverini said:
LOL... yea , perhaps that was a little TOO much information there :p Right , im off to bed guys. Night-night!
Good Night

awesome, they did this in the previous movies too! gotta have a vehicle promotion :up:

actually there is a commercial for harley which says that it is a bike for mutants and humans alike...its a cool commercial

bluewolv said:
actually there is a commercial for harley which says that it is a bike for mutants and humans alike...its a cool commercial
Any new footage?

Retroman said:
Any new footage?

no strictly a commercial for the cycle but as I said they do mention mutants and at the end say something like "as featured in xmen the last stand" nothing really newsworthy which is why i did not mention it earlier...

bluewolv said:
no strictly a commercial for the cycle but as I said they do mention mutants and at the end say something like "as featured in xmen the last stand" nothing really newsworthy which is why i did not mention it earlier...
I thought it was like the Mazda commercial from X2 which had footage from the film.

i bet you the bike will get more screen time than cyclops. when scott goes "missing" from the lake, logan will drive it back to the mansion.. and then a really cool chase occurs, but ofcourse logan comes out looking like the best motorcycle person ever.

I'm pretty sure he arrives and leaves with Storm (sans Cyclops?) in the X-Jet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"