X3 Books next year (Spoiler on the movie)!

DarknessOfDeath said:
well you can blame the "rush" part of it... if they had more time, then we could have seen Jean rise from her watery grave. and did we see that? NO!

... but there's a chance we might... and i'll leave it at that.

huh? what chance?

... just Phillop Phoenix in the Phoenix Image thread.

Im not keeping my hopes up or anything, i don't like it when ppl say things and by the end of it all, its not true.

but theres a chance... an itsy bitsy chance.

Just got an e-mail from Proxis, where i orderd the book, and they say the 'Art Of X-Men The Last Stand' has been delayed.:mad: :( :down

UPDATE
The Art Of X-Men The Last Stand book was on display recently at the Book Expo America 2006. New Market press (the publishers) were displaying the book there.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

10590ht.jpg

Just a couple paces down from Norton you'll find busy busy Newmarket Press! Duck in among the Su Doku books and movie titles to grab some free string cheese and raisins (promoting their new title The Dorm Room Diet), and if you ask Miss Heidi nicely, she'll show you the beautifully designed pages from their coming-out-this-week book The Art of X-Men 3: The Last Stand. I especially liked this because it was not only chock-full of gorgeous color photos from the movie as well as lots of behind-the-scenes making-the-movie info, it also contains dozens and dozens of panels and pages from Marvel X-Men comics showing the history and influence of the comics on the movie franchise. Plus, I got my photo taken with the very pretty Miss Halle Berry! (Just for that, Miss Berry, I will forgive you for Catwoman)
Source: http://bullyscomics.blogspot.com/2006/05/bea-day-3-explorin-expo-of-comics.html

If the books is finished and on display, whats the delay?:confused:
*slams keyboard*

I got the junior novel and let me tell ya,its amazing,way better than the film for some reason.I think I should get the adult novel too.Should I?

I was recently just at Amazon.com and it says that the Art of X-Men 3 was availble to ship in 24 hrs....and i checked a couple days ago that the book was labeled not released yet.......so is the book actually out now?

batboy99 said:
I got the junior novel and let me tell ya,its amazing,way better than the film for some reason.I think I should get the adult novel too.Should I?
I did but i'm not sure how they differ.

TheSpyAssassin said:
I was recently just at Amazon.com and it says that the Art of X-Men 3 was availble to ship in 24 hrs....and i checked a couple days ago that the book was labeled not released yet.......so is the book actually out now?
Its not out.The members here who have orderd haven't recieved their copy yet incl. me. I have no idea what the hold up is.

Maybe they will include the unused Phoenix effect concept images? Maybe they are trying to put as much as possible in it?

Art of X-men looks cool, might buy that.

Has anyone brought the X-men guide book? If so is it any good.?

My Chapters/Indigo bookstore website says it came out in May 2006, and that it's available to ship. It's not available in any bricks-and-mortar stores though, it would seem.

EDIT: I mean the Art of X-Men book. Link.

The Phoenix Rise concept design is on the back of the book so surely they must have it inside?

112160752lj.jpg

Or maybe they're adding the designs for Gambit, Cannonball, Bishop and all those other cut characters?

i saw the book in my local comic shop.

honestly i wasnt impressed. there are a few new pics but nothing so special. only one pic of rogue and kitty in the whole book so im pissed. the only thing i liked was the costume sketches (phoenix outfit and storms outdoor outfit). i didnt buy it, gonna wait for it to be marked down

Haha, it's got that funny picture of Xavier getting blasted that appeared in Premiere or something...

Just got my copy of the book! I love all the concept designs and stuff, and its always great to see nice glossy versions of promo pics.

mattc said:
Just got my copy of the book! I love all the concept designs and stuff, and its always great to see nice glossy versions of promo pics.
Cool!:up: Mine still hasn't arrived.:(

Thanks Retro. :up: I was having trouble finding this thread. My gosh that sentinals pic would look perfect if it were in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"