The Dark Knight Senator Patrick Leahy to host charity TDK Premiere

ActuallyRobin

Avenger
Reaction score
Source: http://www.wptz.com/news/16694978/detail.html

MONTPELIER, Vt. -- Vermonters will get an advance peak at the newest Batman movie next month when U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy hosts a special premiere of the film, "The Dark Knight."

Leahy is a lifelong Batman fan and has a part in the movie.

"The Dark Knight" will be screened twice on July 12 at the Capital Theater in Montpelier.

Tickets will be $50, with the proceeds going to the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.

The Montpelier screenings will be six days before the movie's general release and will serve as a benefit for the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.

Leahy and Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Barry Meyer will introduce the movie, which will be shown twice, at 7:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

A reception will be held before the screening.

I'd drop $50 to see it twice, a week early, but they'd have to feed me and the reception would need to be open bar. :up:

I'd drop $50 to see it twice, a week early, but they'd have to feed me and the reception would need to be open bar. :up:

Hey and don't forget you get to meet 'Man who gets jostled by a Joker goon in penthouse part scene'

Man, a politician in California needs to do this. Unfortunately, I don't think Arnold is a Batman fan. Maybe the Hulk, but not Batman.

Only $50?
I'd do it if I lived anywhere close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"