• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Senator Patrick Leahy to host charity TDK Premiere

ActuallyRobin

Avenger
Reaction score
Source: http://www.wptz.com/news/16694978/detail.html

MONTPELIER, Vt. -- Vermonters will get an advance peak at the newest Batman movie next month when U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy hosts a special premiere of the film, "The Dark Knight."

Leahy is a lifelong Batman fan and has a part in the movie.

"The Dark Knight" will be screened twice on July 12 at the Capital Theater in Montpelier.

Tickets will be $50, with the proceeds going to the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.

The Montpelier screenings will be six days before the movie's general release and will serve as a benefit for the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.

Leahy and Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Barry Meyer will introduce the movie, which will be shown twice, at 7:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

A reception will be held before the screening.

I'd drop $50 to see it twice, a week early, but they'd have to feed me and the reception would need to be open bar. :up:

I'd drop $50 to see it twice, a week early, but they'd have to feed me and the reception would need to be open bar. :up:

Hey and don't forget you get to meet 'Man who gets jostled by a Joker goon in penthouse part scene'

Man, a politician in California needs to do this. Unfortunately, I don't think Arnold is a Batman fan. Maybe the Hulk, but not Batman.

Only $50?
I'd do it if I lived anywhere close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"