Servant

Anyone else watching this? This is one of my new favorite shows!

I honestly don't know what I'm watching. The wife frustrates me, but her husband isn't any better. I'm just hoping there's an explanation to all the madness because I can't see myself continuing with this after one season.

Really enjoying this so far, although I do think it would have been much better as a binge show on Netflix, so that it could be watched all at once. You can definitely tell Shymalan's show though, and I do hope that all this mystery and build up pays off big time.

Just started watching this and I’m through two episodes. This is seriously creepy. I’m not sure whether Toby Kebbell‘s character is supposed to be sympathetic or not, but if he is, that part isn’t working. Otherwise the mood of this show is spot on.

Unless I’m missing another thread somewhere, I’m surprised more people haven’t talked about this here.

I just binged all 3 seasons in a few days time. If you like creepy, unsettling thriller “mystery box” shows, this is one for you.

Apparently 4th and final season is on the way.

I still haven't dug into s3... how was it?

I really love the show. It can be both rewarding and frustrating at the same time. Season 3 is good and a must watch.

Leanne is evolving and, to be honest, getting much more hot. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"