Sesame Street Has Gone Gangsta

Wow, now this is a thread from memory lane. :o

I see shirts like this all the time at the mall I work at - Super Mario Brothers, The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, all depicted like Scarface, or The Sopranos, or gangsters, or something, and I really hate it.
And I bet the thugs are loving them.

Bert and Ernie mugged me :(

Ernie went "Rub a dub dub GIMMIE YOUR MONEY *****!"

LOL! instead of saying his trademark "oookayBert", he was like "ooookayB1tch!" :D

And I bet the thugs are loving them.

oh you know it . . . only the most hardcore thugs where childhood cartoon characters to show these puntos that they're really hardcore . . .

I always knew the show was just a front to get there kids hooked on various drugs.:csad:

Elmo and Cookie Monster were playing chess
Cookie started to cheat
So Elmo whipped out his meat
And gave Cookie a shot in the teeth
Now how many cookies does he wanna eat?

I always knew the show was just a front to get there kids hooked on various drugs.:csad:
Sesame street --> sesame seeds --> poppy seeds --> opium poppy --> narcotics. :eek:

Either that or you could just take sesame seeds straight to the sesame seeds buns at McDonald's. Big Mac, narcotics. Abusing either will kill you. :ninja:

i just left my friend house in brockton . anyway this explains why elmo is so jittery

Sesame street --> sesame seeds --> poppy seeds --> opium poppy --> narcotics. :eek:

Either that or you could just take sesame seeds straight to the sesame seeds buns at McDonald's. Big Mac, narcotics. Abusing either will kill you. :ninja:

The word of the day is...WHOA!!!:wow:

I think you just blew my mind man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"