Seth Rogen Will Observe and Report

Looking at this thread and the general feelings toward this movie is pretty much identical to RT's scores. It's hit or miss with a lot of people.

I seriously though Charles was a cameo by Matt Damon in heavy make-up :huh:

26765963-26765989-large.jpg

jesse-plemons.jpg

I seen this movie earlier and it was awesome. Rogen is hilarious. Can't wait to see Funny People.

Well it only cost 18M to make according to BOM and it did 11-12M OW. It's a win for Rogen again.

Just got back from seeing this, it turned out better than i thought it would. 8.5/10......

I was surprised how brutal Rogan's fighting style was in the brawl scenes. Kinda had this Marv-ish Brute Judo fighting style, like him taking out the drug dealers, and fighting all those Cops. Last time I felt that way was John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank fighting Benny the Jet.

Overall, a good dark comedy. 8.5/10

Last edited:
Just saw the film and was totally blown away by it. Loved The Foot Fist Way, but this film was a total revelation of all involved. Anyone who says that Seth Rogen has worn out his welcome NEEDS to see this film. Incredible. 9/10

Thought the film tried to be too serious at times..

The drunk mom was the funniest

anna faris lips are getting way to big.they look pathetic.

DVD comes out September 22nd.

DVD Clinic: Observe & Report Spec's

#Picture-in-picture commentary track with Seth Rogan, Anna Faris, and director

# Jody Hill Additional scenes

# Forest Ridge Mall: Security Recruitment Video

# Basically Training - Hollywood's Latest Loose-Cannon Action Star Unleashed featurette

# Gag reel

DVD comes out September 22nd.

DVD Clinic: Observe & Report Spec's

#Picture-in-picture commentary track with Seth Rogan, Anna Faris, and director

# Jody Hill Additional scenes

# Forest Ridge Mall: Security Recruitment Video

# Basically Training - Hollywood's Latest Loose-Cannon Action Star Unleashed featurette

# Gag reel
Isn't all that just for the Blu Ray and the regular dvd is barebones?

the regular dvd is barebones. that really sucks. it's their way to try to convert you into blu ray. it's not working on me though! I'm on to them...

Just saw the film and was totally blown away by it. Loved The Foot Fist Way, but this film was a total revelation of all involved. Anyone who says that Seth Rogen has worn out his welcome NEEDS to see this film. Incredible. 9/10
This film made me dislike Seth Rogen and his new charm faded off. This movie was slow, the comedy wasn't funny or witty most of the time, the relationship/dynamic of the cast of characters was non existant. It is pretty sad that the person you relate to the most because they were the most real was the scoliosis chick at the food stand. Danny McBride was a fresh breath in this movie and his scene was two minutes long. The main cast is so horribly casted that they were painful to watch and Rogen's material/dialogue was bad to begin with.

The script tries to be witty and make you think with its plot twists and trying to have a serious tone but it is executed horribly. The movie gets too serious at times and I have already said that the dialogue of the main cast is pretty wretched. Anna Farris, the drunk mom, and the food stand girl were the only bright spots in this drab, slow, and unwitty film.

5/10.

the regular dvd is barebones. that really sucks. it's their way to try to convert you into blu ray. it's not working on me though! I'm on to them...
Thats why I say Screw Wb for trying to focus that onto people.

^^^ sorry you dont have a BR player
ive heard more and more studio's are taking that route

I really loved this movie. I just love how Jody Hill writes stories and I love the kind of characters he writes. All unlikeable, dysfunctional characters but somehow I find myself rooting for them.

this movie was too funny. The 2 action scenes were great. and the last 30 mins were comedic gold.

I thought this film was pretty meh to be honest. From what I remember it just tried to hard to be funny.

I just saw this tonight. I LOVED it. Right up my alley, I guess. 9/10

I don't see this kind of dark comedy too often anymore so I liked it. The heroin thing was hilarious when Cera says " I'm not gonna lie , there isn't anything good about this"

I will get a Blu Ray some day...but I still hate they way they treat us DVD owners.

I really didn't like this movie at all. Except for the action scenes which were done nicely. The director should do an action film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"