"Sex with a dead dear is legal in Wisconsin!!" - Man's attorney

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1116061deer1.html

NOVEMBER 16--Meet Bryan James Hathaway, alleged venison lover. The Wisconsin man, 20, is facing charges that he had sex last month with a dead deer. Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault, allegedly found the deer in a ditch alongside a roadway. Now Hathaway's lawyer has filed a court motion (a copy of which you'll find here) arguing that since the animal was already dead, Hathaway should not face a misdemeanor rap of sexual gratification with an animal. "The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass," lawyer Fredric Anderson wrote in the motion filed in Douglas County Circuit Court. As reported in today's Daily Telegram, in response to Anderson's motion, prosecutor James Boughner noted that state criminal statutes did not seem to "draw a line between the living and the dead." Judge Michael Lucci, who heard motion arguments Tuesday, said he will issue a decision by December 1. Hathaway is pictured below in a Wisconsin Department of Corrections mug shot. (4 pages)

:lmao:

Kinda says something about him if he can only get a dead deer. Not even living animals want to **** him, let alone anyone from his own species

Wisconson: where cheese is cheese and sex with a dead deer is one hell of a Friday night.

Hot damn. I know where I'm going on vacation.

He's only person I've ever heard that has gotten aroused from roadkill

So... is deer a step up or down from horse?

It's more tough to hunt.

But is it worth it, is the question.

Did he take it home to eat after he made some roadside lovin'?

Let's ask him.

Where is Badger?

I don't see why everyone is getting upset with him, the deer was just laying there asking for it. Hell, for all we know, she could have been leading him on, leading him, and when he saw her there, defenseless, he took his shot. I just hope he wore a condom.

Haha, this thread is too funny :woot:

But in all seriousness...what crime did the guy really commit? Its not like you can wrong something that is already dead. The lawyer has a point. Still, what lawyer takes this case? Who wants their reputation to be "the guy who defended the deer ****er?"

Haha, this thread is too funny :woot:

But in all seriousness...what crime did the guy really commit? Its not like you can wrong something that is already dead. The lawyer has a point. Still, what lawyer takes this case? Who wants their reputation to be "the guy who defended the deer ****er?"

Where did you find this lawyer?

Where did you find this lawyer?

The guy's name is Fredric Anderson. I can't find a website for him or his firm. Maybe he's a public defender? :huh:

The guy's name is Fredric Anderson. I can't find a website for him or his firm. Maybe he's a public defender? :huh:

You should really find out more about these guys before you hire them, I kid you not ;)

Matt didn't hire him, he had to throw him out of his bar.

Who was doing the throwing?

Nive avvy! :up: :D

Everytime I feel that we midwesterners are just typical when compared to the raging stereotypes of the other parts of the country, something like this comes up.

damn...dude is a deer *****er

I hereby vote this 'thread of the week', even if it is only mid-week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"