• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shadow of the Bat Radioplay!!

Clarkester

Civilian
Reaction score
Shadow of the Bat is a radio play based on popular graphic novel character Batman. Batman is close to ending the inner workings of Rupert Thorne and his crew. In his desperation the kingpin gangster makes an alliance with king of the freaks The Joker. Who was assumed dead after mysteriously going missing a year ago last Halloween. Now he and Thorne have a trick or treat for The Dark Knight that he will never forget.

Shadow of the Bat is Richard-Hubert Clarke’s riff of this popular character and is an original radio play. Though it is inspired by the darker graphic novels as well as the newest Batman films Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

The radioplay is here:-

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=49408126

You can find out more about Richard-Hubert Clarke here:-

http://www.uk.castingcallpro.com/view.php?uid=203500

and here:-

myspace.com/deviousfilms

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out later. Thanks for the link.

The voice acting is average at best, atrocious at worst (Batman). It's kinda cool thus far but I'm having real trouble getting into it because of the acting. Good god...

The scene with the Joker and the Parker guy was like a bad rip-off of two excellent bits from TDK.

Nice effort, but I'm not diggin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"