SHH Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter SingaporeSpider
  • Start date
S

SingaporeSpider

Just would like to set up a thread for all Spider Fans and SHH members to give our appreciation to SHH for all the details and infos they have given us, all the hype that has been in here for 2 years (?).

just would like to state that i started viewing the IMDB SM3 threads than later on i was introduced to SHH!. SHH provided alot more info than IMDB.

and i rmb the time when everyone was trying to catch a glimse of venom in the comic con thread. than came the new trailer which everyone was damn hyped abit it, hoping to see some venom but in the end it didnt, some fans complained about it!

than came the fourth villian thing. haha.. Aunt May as carnage.LOL.

and there was so much more fun and laughter and pissness here!

and the movie is finally out now. GOD BLESS SHH and EVERY USER HERE!

without SHH, we wont have known so much about SM3 before it came out!

ROCK ON~:hyper:

Here here! Without SHH!...I don't know where I would be...probably furthering my education.

Just would like to set up a threat for all Spider Fans and SHH members to give our appreciation to SHH for all the details and infos they have given us, all the hype that has been in here for 2 years (?).

just would like to state that i started viewing the IMDB SM3 threads than later on i was introduced to SHH!. SHH provided alot more info than IMDB.

and i rmb the time when everyone was trying to catch a glimse of venom in the comic con thread. than came the new trailer which everyone was damn hyped abit it, hoping to see some venom but in the end it didnt, some fans complained about it!

than came the fourth villian thing. haha.. Aunt May as carnage.LOL.

and there was so much more fun and laughter and pissness here!

and the movie is finally out now. GOD BLESS SHH and EVERY USER HERE!

without SHH, we wont have known so much about SM3 before it came out!

ROCK ON~:hyper:

i come in here expecting appreciation for the Hype! and i find threats! this is an outrage! lol:woot:

but in all seriousness, yes, SuperheroHype is amazing:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"