The New Official Spider-Man 3 Fan Art And Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I got a question- is there a website, or an image hosting site, archive or Yahoo group just for Manips where people can post them, and they're catalogued? And if not, would anyone support and/or frequent it if I made one?

RIP.
Probably my favorite thread on the hype when it was in it's hayday.

'Til Spidey 4.

just a small joke manip but:
Somethin' I made when I was bored...

I'll put it up in spoilers for the decency of others, the manip. involves Gwen and MJ in sexual manner...

MJ.png

Some stuff I've done.

Spider_Man_vs__Venom_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

Spider_Man_3_Venom_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

This next one was a spur of the moment thing I did during school late last year. I figured why not draw a Symbiote? Put a Venomous face and a tiny web in it.

Symbiote_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

Movie_Spider_Man_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

Symbiote_Black_Suit_Spidey_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

I used to usually draw Spidey in the more Ultimate Bagley style. Over the summer I started on a new design. I did a Symbiote Spidey a few months ago but haven't Photoshopped it yet.

New_Spider_Man_Design_by_Blackheart73191.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

This is very old (2007)... But i still like it, so i post it here :woot:

tenkam0.jpg

Raimi should go back and add a new mask for Harry in the movie and make him become the Jack O' Lantern.
jack.jpg

Neat...I notice the sculptor didnt get any credit for the pic you took.

Neat....I notice you went into a thread that hadn't been posted in for 4 months and quoted a post that was 1 year and 8 months old to make a snarky comment.

Yes i did. Your an observant one.

He's an ancient one, C. Lee...:woot:

And I agree with him, you shouldn't go to a thread replying to something that's 1 year and 8 months old, that's just pointless bro. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"