• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

SHH gets a mention in Entertainment Weekly -again

A bit anti-climactic, but OK...

ewshh2007yx5.jpg

Notice how theforce.net gets a full page spread despite being a bunch of pandering Prequel lovers...
I have just one thing to say

IN YOUR FACE, COMINGSOON!

It’s nice to see entertainment weekly finally acknowledging the Internet. Of course now we are all going to be dismissed as star wars geeks. Which is ok, I can’t really argue there.

A bit anti-climactic, but OK...

ewshh2007yx5.jpg

Notice how theforce.net gets a full page spread despite being a bunch of pandering Prequel lovers...

We are right next to luke skywalker now that is not anti-climatic! :cwink:

Corinthian™;13611832 said:
I have just one thing to say

IN YOUR FACE, COMINGSOON!

Don't be too fast to razz at them, I do know Coming Soon is listed on Best Ways To Waste Some Time Online

I posted it over there :oldrazz:

When we go mainstream, that's when big conglomerates start to take notice.

Industry suit - You know, Mirko....SHH is great, really...but what it needs is some more oomph...how about we call it SHH X-TREME? And turn it into a Spike TV version of a superhero site...and get Grey Goose to be a sponsor?

It's cool that we get mentioned, but it does indeed bring a slew of forum flooding, server crashing noobs with nothing useful to offer. :csad:

The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (cover date Dec 28/Jan 4, "Best and Worst 2007" issue) features a bonus insert section entitled "Best of the Web." On the last page at the bottom right, SHH gets a minor shout-out, stating "Superherohype.com - If it flies or fights crime, you'll find its fans here."

:up:
awesome :up:

The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (cover date Dec 28/Jan 4, "Best and Worst 2007" issue) features a bonus insert section entitled "Best of the Web." On the last page at the bottom right, SHH gets a minor shout-out, stating "Superherohype.com - If it flies or fights crime, you'll find its fans here."

:up:
Awesome. :D Nice to see the honerable mention. This is my favorite board after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"