SHH! Manip Competition #3: Heroes in the Future

Reaction score
SHH Manip Competition #3: Heroes in the Future

Theme:
First off, my apologies for taking so long. My computer has been down all week(and still is) and i've been busy with exams. Now that that's all over with the thread is finally up!! Hellhare has handed me the responsibility of getting the starting thread up. And just to let you all know, this theme was thought of by hellhare...so if you love the theme, thank hellhare and if you hate it, complaine to him not me.:cwink: (personally, i think its great)
so here it is...FINALLY:

With the new year being just around the corner, Hellhare and I think Superheroes in the Future would be an appropriate theme for the 3rd competition. Basically, you'll take your favorite superhero (or villian) and put them in the future 200 years from now.

You can make them in to part machine/robot, or post-apocalyptic zombies, things, or mutations. Whatever, as long as it is futuristic. Be creative and have fun with this.

Here are the rules
Rules:

***Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate disqualification - NO Exceptions (So follow the rules)***
  • All entries must contain at least 1 superhero, villain or both.
  • must fall within the theme of "Heroes in the Future".
  • One entry per person...period
  • Please only post the FINAL manip- NO alternate versions or works in progress. (post those in your own thread)
  • Entry must be a digital image manipulation.
  • Try and enter a new, original manip. No manips previously posted!
  • DO NOT use or borrow parts of someone else's manips! - YOUR ENTRY MUST BE YOUR OWN.
If Hellhare or I feel your manip goes against any of these rules, its disqualified.

Deadline:

We'll say the deadline is: January 21th, 2008 at 12 PM central time...exactly.(no exceptions)

It seems last competition there was a little issue on the time so to be safe, try and enter it as soon as possible.

Voting pole will probably be held in an alternate thread: January 22th- January 24st. Winner will be announced January 25nd (in another thread)...VOTE!!!

Have fun with this one guys and if you have any questions PM either me(Comic_maniac) or Hellhare.
This thread is open to everyone, so everybody...GOOD LUCK!!!

Previously:
Competition 2 [Happy Holidays] -http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=289099&page=4

Winners:Comic_maniac and hellhare

Entries:

Majmun-
6up8pag.jpg

Vicariou5-
vicariou5-punisher.jpg

are pre existing future versions of characters eligable??? (i.e spiderman 2099)

ya, i think that would be fine. if you want, you could try to add a few changes on the design. u dont have to though

ya, i think that would be fine. if you want, you could try to add a few changes on the design. u dont have to though
cool, one more question, maybe a bit obvious but just making sure, legacy chracters are o.k right? i.e it dosn't have to be peter parker spiderman just a future spiderman

Thanks. I thought it'd be cool to show all the pictures I used to make it.

6us30hz.jpg

punishivbfu7.jpg

My vision of a post-apocalyptic punisher (a 'la Mad MAXX) :word:

quite dissapointing amount of participation imo.....might still have time to enter myself (hopefully)

i know dude, maybe will get a bunch entered at the last minute

but try to get one in man. since there are only 2 so far you've got a pretty good shot:yay:

Just a reminder guys, the deadline is approaching and it'd be nice to get a few more entries. this is a chance to get creative!!

Deadline: 21st

before I get to much farther on my concept, how strict is the 200 year rule, cause my current idea, may not be quite 200 years in to the future (thought technical it doesn’t have a set timeline, it could be dated to a certain time range, I guess)
its' probably more around 100 years, at the most

right my lide is (semi) sorted out now geuss I will have some time to work on an entry (hopefully)

before I get to much farther on my concept, how strict is the 200 year rule, cause my current idea, may not be quite 200 years in to the future (thought technical it doesn’t have a set timeline, it could be dated to a certain time range, I guess)
its' probably more around 100 years, at the most

of course, dude, 100 years is fine. 200 was more like a suggestion, so your good :yay:

k, guys. deadline is tomorrow, so if anybody is workin on something be sure to get it in before 12 PM tomorrow so there won't be any issues.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"