SHH Manip Competition #2: Happy Holidays ***VOTING***

ravana

Civilian
Reaction score
SHH Manip Competition #2: Happy Holidays

Theme:

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" - apparently... so to celebrate the fast approaching Christmas, Hanukkah, [SIZE=-1]Kwanzaa, Eid al-Adha or... 'December' (for all you faithless heathens out there) the new competition theme is - Happy Holidays... or more accurately, the holiday season - it doesn't necessarily have to be 'happy', if you have a particularly negative outlook ; )
[/SIZE]
-------------------------------------------------------------

Entries:

mrsparkle
MERRYCHRISTMAS.jpg

Smallville#1fan
The%20New%20Santa.png

Comic_maniac
spidey-christmasmanip.jpg

Majmun
87lh8gx.jpg

HellHare
spideyXmas.jpg

SalaciousVC
dttty.png

Asteroid-Man
holidaymanipwx2.jpg

.Good Luck to All.

Well i have been away for the last week which is why i didnt have time to enter...well done to everybody that did, hopefully i will be home in time to vote cause i dont tink mobile internet lets me

Im geussing ravs gets the deciding vote????

I hope both of you have good ideas in mind for the next comp

and well done to the both of you

Well I think since this was a democratic process, they should both share the victory... Well done both, and everyone that entered.

You can come up with the next theme between you... or fight it out. Up to you.

Thanks everyone that voted, and congrats to Comic_Maniac as well for the co-win.

Thanks Ravana, I will get with Comic_Maniac on some ideas.:yay:

thanks to everyone who voted, hellhare and i will come up with something awesome

im a bit late but i'd of voted for hellhare!

sorry guys, my computer has been down all week, plus i've had exams. this isnt even my computer that im on right now. i'll try to get the 3rd compitetion up before i have to get off this computer.

Hey Comic-Maniac
I put up a third manip comp today. I don't usually do manips or even care. So If you want to do it, all the more power to you.

enjoy!

r u kidding.:woot:

i just got through making one. haha. i guess one of us should close ours.

I think keep yours cm....rules laid out, longer time period, and you left space for entries

and post a link for the new thread in here and the last comp thread maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"