Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 4 - Hair Club for Men

No, but really, Cowleen :-)csad:) and knowsbleed were voted out. And Frank is lame.

Chaseter, let's ally. No one will buy it at this late stage in the game, and after the way we've been insulting each other. C'mon, give me a call. No, seriously, let's ally. Seriously. This is not in jest... I'm being serious. PM me. I love you!

:cmad:

R.I.P. knowsbleed. :(

knowsbleed was cool, but he acted like he was too cool for me. Now he doesn't live anymore. :o

:csad: :huh:?

Kipobe...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also, did you get my complimentary basket off cheese and sausages, the bottle of Wild Turkey, and the dirty hooker named Shashandra?

No, but really, Cowleen :-)csad:) and knowsbleed were voted out. And Frank is lame.

Listen you.

I have had enough.

Norman saved your ass and put the blame all on Cowleen, therefore going against his alliance with members of the Bat Forums.

All the Bat Forum members were pawns in his game.

Pawns! Like the Convenience Store Clerk, or Worker bee. Paaaaawwwwwwwwn!

I thought the next challenge was to start tonight...?

Right away, Boss?

Ouch.

Must be rip on Fran week.

I can't miss the opportunities to crack a remotely funny joke, because most of the time the funny factor is a struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"