SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 7 - Press Your Luck

I know nothing about the game, but I'm betting good money that Mee is suckering you.
Mee is suckering YOUR FACE! :cmad:

My point is, R.I.P. Badger and Avan.:csad:

Both were, Best of luck and hope to see you both in future survivor games :up:

Two more x's on the chart of life. God. This should've been called Hype! Survivor 22: Emotions

:down

Aww :csad:, oh well it was fun while it lasted. Thanks Erzengel and Daisy for running a great game, I had a blast. Good luck everyone else still playing, I'll still hang around to see how things progress.

Really should've allied with me more. :up:

At least I can say I didn't have any allies, accept for the tribe I was playing with. I'm not sure what got me booted, but I bet it had something to do with you and Fran.

You were allied with me before Day one, then you pretended like you didn't know me. I have no problem saying it. I have nothing to hide. But I can't do much from over here, now can I?

I was so decieved... I hope I can pull myself together before Day 8.... where I'll be playing... because I'm still here....

:(

So to sum up, I'm still here. :up:

Of course you are, either you were going to get eliminated early or not. But this is Avan's first time playing and he made it to a decent point. Why the need to smash his face with that fact?

Hehe, yes. It was my first time in survivor, I wanted to see how the game worked. I always felt the only way I would progress was by helping my tribe mates while having a laugh and some fun, no expectations. I did that and I am happy with the outcome, I knew I never had a chance of winning because I had to learn just how this game is played. If/when I play the next game I know what to do now. :up:

Of course you are, either you were going to get eliminated early or not. But this is Avan's first time playing and he made it to a decent point. Why the need to smash his face with that fact?

He allied with me and then quit on me. I didn't appreciate it... so I'm making a statement. :huh:

Also, I'm just trying to stir up controversy until Chase gets on. :csad:

You were allied with me before Day one, then you pretended like you didn't know me. I have no problem saying it. I have nothing to hide. But I can't do much from over here, now can I?
And that quality is rare. I really appreciated your pm to me the day I got voted off:cwink:

Hehe, yes. It was my first time in survivor, I wanted to see how the game worked. I always felt the only way I would progress was by helping my tribe mates while having a laugh and some fun, no expectations. I did that and I am happy with the outcome, I knew I never had a chance of winning because I had to learn just how this game is played. If/when I play the next game I know what to do now. :up:
We would have went far:csad: I trusted you, Knows, and TOB with everything. You did better than me though:applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"