SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Picture

Congrats on the win Byrd. I'm so glad that if I didn't win, at least one of my allies won. That's still a win in my book. You were a great player and great teammate :up:

Same to you. Really enjoyed working with you and UL in the tribe stage. I was already consigned to being a runner up, so I was already consoling myself with the fact that at least it was you beating me.

Anyway, hope we can team up again sometime in the future and crush these peons into oblivion once more! :cmad:

Congrats Byrd!

Welcome to the Winners list. You played a wonderful game. :up:

Great job making it this far CC. I had you the hands down favorite to win it from the beginning. So close! You are a Hell of a player and will certainly win again eventually.

thanks for all the kind words Kal :up:

I guess now would be the appropriate time to ask. But were any players aware of their team password being given away? I'm not sure the people who might have known, have been posting lately. So they might not even see this post. But I guess I'll go ahead and ask anyway.

I know it happened at least once but I seldom ever use team forums anyway. I don't think we used ours post week 2 and even then it was barely anything.

Twy gave me Team 1's password during one challenge, but that was just because we were talking about how bizarre the passwords were.

I heard a rumor early on that UL had given our team password out to others, so most of the serious talking was done from PMs. Not that I didn't trust UL...but I didn't trust him at that point.

Twy gave me Team 1's password during one challenge, but that was just because we were talking about how bizarre the passwords were.

I heard a rumor early on that UL had given our team password out to others, so most of the serious talking was done from PMs. Not that I didn't trust UL...but I didn't trust him at that point.

Before Duke left the game,we exchanged passwords.After that I didn't ask for any.

It's not like our Forum was hopping with important info anyway. And the passwords were bizarre!:woot: I always gave SpiFa a hard time about them.

It always happens. We got one that was really strange , can't remember it though

One of ours was Valencia. And Byrd's team got 'pudding' the same challenge ours got 'butter'. I know because I accused SpiFa of calling me a fat kid. :o

I'm late to the party. Congrats Byrd and thank you for the shout out. I maintain that you made the right move in letting me burn you last game. It was risky but also could've paid off big. A player needs to be willing to take those chances. You showed that you are. And this time your big move paid off. Well done. :up:

Also, congrats to CC for making final two (which is an accomplishment in and of itself) and to SF and Nirv for running a great game.

Heh, I thought I made my congratulations but I guess I didn't.

First off, congrats Byrd Man. You are now part of an elite group of winners. I followed the game relatively close as I was curious with all the new players but I am happy to see you win this game.

Congrats CC on making the finals again. You are one of the most successful players to ever play, and it's amazing to see you make the finals so consistently as anyone else would be regarded as a huge target from the start.

Congrats on SF and Nirvana on a successful hosting job. I think it takes a type of person who is part crazy and part suicidal to take on this job, especially to do it a second time. But you made through it, and it's over!

Congrats on SF and Nirvana on a successful hosting job. I think it takes a type of person who is part crazy and part suicidal to take on this job, especially to do it a second time. But you made through it, and it's over!

It definitely does, LOL! Hosting is a very thankless job at times, and until you do it, you have no idea how hard it can be. But, I'm self-admittedly crazy, so it is all good ;)

I appreciate the props though! Especially from fellow hosts :hrt:

Congratulations Byrd Man and CC! Regardless of who wins, reaching the finals is a great accomplishment!

Congrats to Byrd Man, and apologies for my late vote that didn't get sent in on time :(

SF i really think you should go back and add the "days" to the thread titles so these will be easy to search for in the future and someone can follow the game in the right order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"