SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Picture

Awesome! I was just about to log off too. WHO WON THIS THING?! RESULTS NOW SIR! NOW!

Please? :csad:

Well folks...the time has come to decide the game's winner...but, I won't be doing this the traditional tribal council way...this is the Oscars...we have envelopes! So, I'm just going to announce who won, and then go into details...Next post! :oldrazz:

please do, i need to go to bed asap

I have to go to bed too... is my name in the envelope? Did I pay you enough money?

May I have the envelope please...

bestpicturepwcredgolden.jpg

oscars300x2501.gif

At a vote of 5 votes to 1
BYRD MAN!!!!

fisti.jpg

Congratulations Byrd Man, you have lied, cheated, and backstabbed your way to Survivor infamy and won SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night. The path was long and hard, and you didn't do any one thing better than anyone except one thing...survive! You have earned this victory, and the winner's club welcomes you.

CC, you're a great player. 4 finals trips show this, but tonight was just not meant to be. But, don't be down! You too played a great game! 2nd place is nothing to sneeze at :)

why are there only 6 votes and 7 jury members

why are there only 6 votes and 7 jury members

Nell failed to vote or send in a jury question, so I just went ahead with results without him. Had the voting been closer, I would have got the first person before jury to vote, but Byrd already had 5, so I just moved on.

i like how JewHob did his rant to help me and didn't even vote for me haha

Speaking of the votes. Are we allowed to know who voted for who? Obviously I'm only curious as to who voted for CC to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"